Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon September 1, 2012
We gave this to our 6-year-old for his birthday, and he promptly filled it with Legos and started carrying it all the time.

It's held up in the several months since then, which is pretty impressive, since it's been overstuffed most of that time. The little pockets for Lego Mini-Figs were definitely liked!

Keep an eye on the price, though---it's not worth tons of cash.
on May 7, 2013
This is a lightweight bag and it is so cool for me to carry it.

I used it to carry my kindle, ipad mini, water bottle and long wallet. This bag drew attention not only from the young and Star Wars' fans but also older folks who the bag meant for holding the falcon can be used for other means.

You must have especially you are a Star Wars' fans. I am.
on August 26, 2012
Great item for any Star Wars fan, young or old! You can use it for legos of course, but you can use it for storage and travel as well.
on March 22, 2015
The Neat-Oh Neat-Oh!® LEGO® Star Wars ZipBin® Large Millennium Falcon Messenger Bag is great! After the kids are done playing with their legos, toss them into the bag and off you go. This will not replace your large plastic storage bins for legos. But the portability is perfect for play dates and on-the-go. You can also hold minifigures on the interior side pocket holders and the bag can store a few small sets. A nice value if you can find it for around $15-$20.
on December 15, 2014
the little Lego builder in your life will enjoy this bag. Good size easy to carry. Arrived like the picture with cardboard display but mine had a wonderful clear plastic bag sealed around it to keep dirt out. yeah. I will know more about how well this is received once I give it as a gift to a little buddy who love his Lego Star Wars.
on January 20, 2014
I was very excited when I opened the box and saw this very cool bag, but was very disappointed when I took it out and tried it on for size. The strap is very short, made for a very small child. They call this a messenger bag in the description, so I assumed it would be big enough for an adult. I had actually bought this for myself, hoping to use this as a bag to carry my camera gear for when I travel but the strap is way too short. It is definitely made for small kids. But if you are buying it for a small child, it is great. It looks fantastic in person and build quality feels good. I ended up giving it to my 6 year old nephew and he was very happy with it.
on December 30, 2013
For a Lego Fan, this is a very helpful gift, especially for a fan of the Lego Star Wars toys. It has a Star Wars scene on the inside of the bag and also space to hold mini-figures.
I got this case for my son because he often wants to take Legos with him, and this is a great way to do it. The zipper is sturdy and opened and closed easily. The strap is adjustable so that he can carry it comfortably.
on January 14, 2014
I gave this to my son to store his legos when we were traveling to Canada. Wow! People in the airports and customs, etc. etc. loved it. It is a GREAT size for carrying on the plane and LOTs of play time because of how much he could put in it. I might be stealing it as a purse.
on January 1, 2014
I love that my 7 year old can put a few favorite Legos in this case and take it with us. We are always on the go to my older sons sports and what not. It is a great size that fits a few vehicles and people but not so many that we make a huge mess when we are out and about.
on January 18, 2014
I got this for my little brother who LOVES two things: Legos and Star Wars.

He went absolutely bananas over the fact that he could use it as a play-mat and also store his people in the handy little people spot! This bag was an absolute hit!