Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 21, 2010
Excellent decorating tool: you don't have to paint, it's easily repositionable (yeah, I did a lot of repositioning while trying to make it look "perfect" :) ), it instantly brightens and transforms your kid's room. There are enough butterflies in the package to make an impact. I personally could have used more, but that's just my personal taste. I can see how it would be more than enough for somebody who doesn't particularly care to transform a room into a "butterfly jungle".
At some point the glue will probably wear off (or not?...), but I've done quite a bit of repositioning and it worked great every time leaving no tracks at all on the wall and sticking just as great the second, third and so on time.
The only tiny negative thing (if you can even call it that) is that in the evening when room lights shine on the butterflies, you do see some shine, so it becomes evident that these are plastic stickers as opposed to paint, but it's really a small thing.
Overall: I love the butterflies and what they do to the room; I love how cheap they were and I had good experience with the seller (contacted them for a price adjustment when the price went down right after I ordered it and got an immediate positive response), so I am really happy with this purchase and would absolutely and definitely recommend it to anybody who wants a really easy way to make a kid's room magical.
on July 24, 2010
I ordered these not exactly knowing what to expect. I wanted to decorate my 5-year olds room without ruining the walls. Right now, she loves butterflies, but will she in 2-5 years. I ordered these not knowing exactly what to expect. She (we) had a blast finding places to put these on her wall. You think 26 aren't enough, believe me, they are. I almost ordered two and I'm glad I didn't. They went on very easily (no instructions provided). Just peel and stick. I have to say, I haven't tried to remove them yet, but I can't see their would be a problem in doing that. I would definitely get something like this again. I just wish they had adult type things by this company. Putting up a picture or two like this would be great.
on August 8, 2010
We absolutely love the butterflies. I put them in my girls room and there are so many that it looks like they are flying all over the room. The wings are a little transparent so if your room is painted a bright color it will definately show through. On a white wall, they look really good. The colors are vibrant and all of them are different. We love these decals. A super buy especially for the price.
on April 2, 2011
I painted my 2 and half yr olds room light green. I wanted a decoration that wouldn't be overwhelming, didn't require extension stenciling or wallpaper and was easy to "Re do" if we got sick of it. THESE are so perfect. You really can't "mess up" when applying them, they don't ruin your walls like wallpaper or paint and stencils will. These particular ones are very beautiful, realistic looking (not cartoonish with weird colors). My daughter loves them! PS - you ONLY NEED ONE PACKAGE (unless you want every wall covered in butterflies). 26 goes a long way....and if I had two packs I think we'd all feel like the room was attacking us with butterflies :)
on May 25, 2011
There's something about a plain surface that drives me to add a splash of color to it, so I turned a plain-looking (half) bathroom into an eye-pleaser. I bought a package of the Vibrant Butterflies Vinyl Peel & Stick Home Wall Sticker Decals and put them on the sloping ceiling above the back wall, on the mirror, and on the sink and countertop. I now love the way the bathroom looks, especially the counter and sink.
review image review image review image
on July 7, 2011
On walls and solid color furniture (bookcases, wood chairs, dressers) they look amazing. You lose the rich color when you put them on windows. These are easily repositioned, vibrant and very pretty butterflies. My little one has Autism and at 3 years can only say a few words. One of those words being, "Wow." Which she only says when she really means it. When she saw these butterflies she said, "Wow," four times in a row and smiled - that's a pretty big deal in our world. She's very bright and has an impressive eye for beauty so she enjoys being in her room more often and that's really cool, too.
on June 19, 2012
I am very happy with these wall decals! They are so cute, and they really are reusable. I moved one butterfly all around a window and then to a wall, and it still stuck just as well the 4th time as it did the first (but it didn't leave any residue on the window or wall). Also, these are durable--I didn't feel like I was going to tear them as I peeled the stickers off the page. Another neat thing about these decals, which I didn't know when I made the purchase, is that they are transparent. That is, the stickers are on clear material, not white like the background page. It makes for some really cute shadows/reflections. I put a pink and a blue butterfly on my daughter's window, and she loves that she can see the pink and blue butterfly shapes on her carpet, when the sun shines through the decals. This was a great purchase!
on April 25, 2011
Decals arrived in a sturdy cardboard tube and they resumed their shape instantly. I used them for a glass door that both I see inside and my neighbors see from outside. It was important that i found a decal that didn't have a white background, so these were ideal with their clear borders and semi-transparent, but very vivid colors! They look great and were very easy to place. Will definitely buy again.
review image review image review image
on January 14, 2011
The closet doors in our house have six glass panels. They are very modern with clean lines. I bought these butterflies to put on these panels in my daughters room. I put one, two, three etc.per panel so that she can use them to learn to count when she is a little bigger. They look amazing!!! The colors are beautiful and vibrant, they add a beautiful pop of bright color to the room. I can't say how much I love these and I would definitely recommend them to anyone. I want to say that this is probably not something I would use in my own bedroom or anywhere else in the house. But for a little girls room they are absolutely perfect.
on July 3, 2012
I received the decals and it looked they had been packed by a 5 year old. They were crammed into a box with other items that was barely taped closed and they arrived so badly crumpled that I am afraid to try and peel them off the backing. Nobody will respond to my earlier feedback about the packaging,so I imagine I will just be returning them tomorrow. Reusable Decoration Wall Sticker Decal - Vivid Colorful Butterflies