Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 18, 2014
Easy to install, clean simple look, can be hung with lights facing up or down, packed well for shipping
review image
on November 4, 2014
Nice Vanity Light, but the top came dented and damaged. We were remodeling so didn't have the time to return and wait for another light. Fortunately, the dents were on top and can't be seen. Quality Control sure missed that one!
review image
on April 2, 2012
Received this bathroom vanity light promptly. Product is very nice with a simple clean look, is well made, and is actually nicer than expected. The only suggestion would be that the instructions be expanded. The one single page of instructions/drawing that are included is only minimally helpful. You should have previous knowledge of installing a light fixture before attempting this because the instructions won't really help you. You also should have a helper when installing this light because of the size of the fixture. We were able to install it in about 30 minutes and it looks lovely. If you have some knowledge of how to install a light fixture, then I would definitely recommend this light.
on April 21, 2014
Looked everywhere for a nice vanity bar light fixture and this fit the ticket. My sister and I, two women in our fifties, put this up relatively quickly with zero problems. You definitely need a second person to install this, as you need the extra set of hands to hold it, while other person does the wiring. The brushed satin finish was perfect for my bathroom remodel. I hung the fixture with the shades pointing down and the fixture is made to hang either way. Super fast shipping with Prime and a very fair price.
on August 24, 2013
We bought these lights after ordering and returning the Thomas Lighting M1705-78 Newport Five-Light 47-Inch W by 7-3/4-Inch H Bath Light two separate times. These ended up being very easy to install. It took my husband and I about 30 minutes to install them and they look great. They have a nice, simple and clean look to them. My only complaint is that there is a small scratch on the back plate, but hopefully isn't that noticeable to the naked eye. I would highly recommend.
on January 9, 2015
Very poor quality. I purchased polished chrome, one sconce was dull/no chrome. The panel had several large wavey areas between sconces.
Note this was a well packaged item! It came from the Chinese factory with these defects. Amazon you need to crack down on your suppliers, this is another item I've sent back due to poor quality.
on March 28, 2013
Installed as "down-lighting". Great transitional fixture for over dbl. vanity to complement new faucets and existing master bath fixtures that were kept. Last piece to finish major DYI reno. and it really made it worth all the prep and finish work - just don't tell my wife I said that!

Also, at first we used 60 W Flame-tip clear bulbs but quickly found that we only needed 40 W. Plenty of light and no glare.

Thanks,

K & M
on May 26, 2013
Was easy to install, I think (that was the husband's job!), and it looks great and lights up my bathroom. We put the lights pointing down so I didn't lose light in the ceiling. I loved the sale price....lights are not cheap!
on October 3, 2014
Super easy to install. A nice step up from builder-basic. These replaced an 8-light vanity strip, and it was wide enough to visually look right. The original fixture had mounting screws that were placed differently from these, but we used a sheet metal drill bit to make new holes in this fixture's mount. That enabled us to use the original anchors instead of having to drill new holes and sink new masonry anchors.

This fixture can be mounted with the shades facing up or down. The fixtures can be straightened if they pivot during installation. A very good price for a nice transitional light fixture.
on August 10, 2015
Horrible product. Parts missings. Had to purchase parts separately. Turned into a 4 hr. job after traveling to three separate stores for parts. Bottom line, could not locate all of them and plan to return the fixture. Buyer beware!