Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Russell Athletic Men's Basketball-Inspired Short
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on January 6, 2014
Shorts fit well in the waist and the length is ideal. They are a little thin which is fine. I only wish they had pockets. I am about 5'7" and 155 lb. The length is just beyond the knee which was what I was looking for.
on February 23, 2016
PERFECT FIT. I have trouble finding basketball shorts without any pockets. I wear them as pajamas and can't stand pockets when I'm trying to sleep. It's much harder than you think to find these and this is exactly what I needed. Will be ordering another pair.
on March 7, 2013
The shorts were true to size and fit my husband nicely. They are very shiny but made of a good quality fabric. After a few months now, the only thing I have seen is the Russell Athletic applique has started to peel off the bottom of the shorts. It has nothing to do with the quality of the short itself, but it is peeling off. So as long as you don't care about the name being on them, they are great!
on June 3, 2013
The decals on the shorts were already starting to come off and the thread lining was very loose and eventually came off completely.
on January 11, 2013
Very good product but be aware there are no side pockets, which is not big deal for me.
I really like the shorts over all.
on November 27, 2013
Comfortable, cheap, looks good, light, doesn't restrict movement. I'm not a professional player, so there may be better products, but I'm completely satisfied with these and they were cheaper than the local stores.
on May 16, 2014
I purchased these shorts for my son to use during Flag Football; he wanted a longer length to his shorts. They have held up all "season" and during all the times he wears them for other activities (basketball, street hockey, casual). Price was good and you can't beat the two-day to the front door delivery.
on November 15, 2013
It's so difficult to find athletic shorts without pockets anymore! and that are somewhat of a thinner material. Well these fit the bill perfectly. No pockets, thin, and comfortable. Buying a few more in different colors.
on September 9, 2014
Even though it fitted somewhat small, (be sure to order a size up) with me being at 6'ft. The shorts feel comfortable and definitely something I recommend wearing around the house, heck i'm wearing them now as we speak.
VINE VOICEon December 5, 2012
My grandaugheter will love these shorts; she wears them under her school shorts and likes the dark silky,slinky feel next to her skin. She requested these for Christmas and will be please I found them at Amazon for her.

See 1 answered question