Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

100%

on November 14, 2012
These are really comfortable boots. I read a review that said to down-size a full size, but I don't find that to be the case at all and I am glad I didn't do that. Fast to slip on and lace up. My first day was 4 degrees and wind (Wyoming, early winter) and they were great.
on February 28, 2016
This has turned out to be an excellent buy. There is a slight cold spot in the sole of the right boot that shows up sometimes (not all the time); but there is no moisture and it disappears after a while. These are very good boots.
on October 31, 2013
These boots are the best, timberland shoes are the pioneers in use for many years timberland shoes and these are impressive finish, texture and Comfort are designed for the perfect hike. Good quality product highly recommended 100%.
on November 25, 2013
i am a furniture maker and master carpenter so most of my life has been spent on my feet. these boots are the most comfortable boots i have ever worn.we will see as time go on wearing them but i want to order another pair right now. thanks amazon for the good price.
on January 31, 2013
these boots were very warm and kept all snow and water out. they were also extreemly comfortable. the size is almost right on (a tiny bit big wich you need for socks). the grip on the bottom is very nice. very good traction.
on July 4, 2014
Nothing like I had wore on his feet! These are the best shoes of those that I had before! No more wet feet! No more discomfort when walking! Warm and light! Winter and -30 degrees Celsius great feeling while walking. I love it! But require careful maintenance and cleaning. But it's not a big fee for the opportunity to have a beautiful and comfortable shoes. One day, by chance, sprayed on one shoe black suede paint. After 10 minutes of rubber eraser on the black paint was gone. Shoes became a little lighter than the one shoe that I did not paint. I will continue to try and other Timberland shoes!
on August 3, 2013
Very pleased with these boots. Warm. Comfortable. Work outside in Colorado and these boots keep my feet warm and dry.
on January 19, 2013
These boots are warm, comfortable and light weight. They fit right and I would recommend these to anyone. love them!
on September 16, 2013
5 stars in my opinion! This is a great pair of boots and does what it says. You will not be disappointed!
on March 16, 2013
Not one complaint and would definitely buy again! Fit true to size and warm, warm, warm!!! Even in temps out on the ice at 10 degrees!