Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on July 28, 2012
The stand is excellent. It holds the Kindle Fire up on the table. Great for reading and entering data. That would rate it a 5 star.

But I gave it 4 stars because you have to take the Kindle Fire out of its cover. That is a hassle. So trying to decide between keeping the Kindle Fire protected in a cover or the convenience of the stand. The protection and cover is winning.

If you decide to buy, it works well. Just think about having to remove your cover to use the stand.
on June 6, 2012
I've found this little bitty item to be very useful. Not only does it hold my Kindle Fire, but it also works for the IPad. It folds up when not in use. Have bought several for friends. Worthwhile investment!
on December 15, 2012
I had accumulated shelves and shelves of books. It had become hard for me to hold the books as I aged. So now I have my Kindle and no more storage problems. No more pain in my hands from holding books. It is a bit sensitive and sometimes will zip ahead several chapters and I have to find my way back to where I was but all and all I like it very much.
on June 30, 2012
Don't buy this if you want it to read a book, you try and tuen the pages with your finger and your Kindle will fall over. But its good to watch a movie I suppose.....tho I am not sure i would really use it for that, but we will see.
on October 20, 2012
The Kindle Fire Chaise Stand by Kensington worked well for just what I needed. It was received quickly as most all products, especially books that I order are.
Service has never been a problem when ordering on line with Amazon.
on October 9, 2012
The stand works ok and looks nice enough. I would go with an adjustable stand though if I was going to buy another.
on May 4, 2013
Good product, cost low and arrived on time. The only draw back is that it does not work while outer case is installed.
on June 22, 2014
I use this all the time, both for reading at the table while I am eating and also for watching videos from Amazon Prime instant streaming. I set it on my lap while watching videos and I am all set! Love it.
on December 29, 2012
I have purchased this item twice, and couldn't be happier with it. Such a simple concept, it folds rather flat when not in use. Easily props my Kindle or even smartphone. Not a docking station - it has no speakers or anything fancy. I didn't want fancy. This is perfect!
on August 1, 2012
The Chaise stand would work great if I didn't have a cover for my Kindle Fire. Didn't think of that when I bought it. If I take off the cover it's great.