Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 29, 2012
I give 6 starts(IF I CAN) because it does exactly what it says,everything from top to bottom.I read many reviews in many places especially here before buying and this product fits my needs,I cannot pick something else because I cannot pass 32 inch (no space) and dont have a big budget.This TV has TOO MANY FEATURES and the PICTURE QUALITY AND 3D QUALITY IS SUPERB.........(EVEN BRINGS 2 3D GLASSES but are the 2011 model not the new 2012,STILL VERY GOOD ENOUGH IS JUST 3D GLASSES ONLY)........When the tv is connected the the cable box to watch television,on the HD channels is very VERY good,seeing how this is LED its super bright about 3 times more than my 2010 tv model..........its slim which is really neat.I have used the tv for computer (connected via hdmi) and its suburb again.........(IM WRITING THIS REVIEW OF THE TV AS WE SPEAK CONNECT TO THE PC)

The smart features DO WORK VERY GOOD......i used youtube,some games the tv brings and you can download more apps(games,movies, Netflix,video apps,heatlh apps,many more apps types,ect), AND THE BROWSER IT WORKS JUST LIKE A COMPUTER..........I CHECK MY EMAIL,SAW MANY THINGS.......(I DO NOT KNOW IF IT SUPPORTS FLASH IN THE TV AS I DID NOT WENT THAT FAR.......YET!!!).I used all of these things via WIFI (WHICH WORKS PERFECTLY BY THE WAY BUT IF YOU DONT HAVE WIFI,THAN CONNECT VIA RJ-45 CABLE AND USE THAT........FOR INTERNET PURPOSES.....)

ALSO I FOLLOWED A USER HERE IN THE REVIEW THAT HAS THE "CALIBRATION SETTINGS FOR BEST TV QUALITY" and i said to myself"let me give it a go" SO I DID AND ITS VERY TRUE IT DOES MAKE IT AN EXTRA 7-10% BETTER IMAGE QUALITY THAT WHAT IT IS....................ALSO IT ONLY TAKES ABOUT 5 MINUTES TOO DO...........NOT BAD.(I WILL REWRITE HIS CALIBRATION SETTING IN THE BOTTOM WITH SPECIAL THANKS AND CREDITS TO HIM,THE AMAZON USER GUYS THAT LISTED THE SETTINGS........)

I WILL ALSO COMMENTS ON SOME OF THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS THAT ARE GIVING HERE IN AMAZON REVIEWS BY PEOPLE...........(nothing bad to them or anybody im just might be able to offer an advice)

1-I remember somebody wrote that they bought this tv to use with the browser but its very bad the browser or lags in youtube.................my advice is to continue to UPDATE THE APPS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE CHECK EVERY 3 DAYS TO SEE IF THERE IS A UPDATE FOR THE APPS AND AN UPDATE FOR THE TV........DO IT AS IT IMPROVES PERFORMANCE TO THE APPS(the tv brings an internal memory of about 700mb hard drive to store download apps and other things.......)

2- some else here on amazon wrote that youtube is slow and lags......too much..........my advice:remember that when play a video on YouTube. PLEASE WAIT FOR A FULL MINUTE....BEFORE YOU PLAY THEN LAUNCH THE VIDEO AND IT SHOULD WORK PERFECTLY(REMEMBER TO UPDATE THE APPS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE) THIS IS A TV NOT THE PC OR SOMETHING ELSE KEEP THAT IN MIND......

3-MY ADVICE...REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A TV NOT A PC,IT WILL NOT BE AS SUPER CHARGE AS YOU WANT IT TO BE LIKE IN A PC,MOBILE PHONE,TABLET,ECT..............BUT THIS TV IS NOT SLOW DURING NORMAL OPERATIONS (WATCHING TV,COMPUTER CONNECTED,GAMING CONSOLES,DVD OR BLUE RAY PLAYER,ECT) BUT IN THE SMART TV SECTION WAIT 10-15 SECONDS BEFORE YOU MOVE THE CURSOR...........WILL WORK PERFECTLY..........

THAT IS IT OF MY COMMENTS AND REVIEW TOWARDS THIS PRODUCT.WILL I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO OTHER PEOPLE..........101%

(IVE WAITED 2 AND A HALF WEEKS TO POST THE REVIEW OF THIS TV).....................

HERE IS THE CALIBRATION SETTINGS FOR THE TV............(THANKS TO THE AMAZON USER THAT POSTED IT IN HIS COMMENTS AND CREDITS GOES TO HIM/HER)

Picture Mode Movie

B-Offset 25
R-Gain 18
G-Gain 23
B-Gain 25

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: it is 2/20/2013 and its still beautiful and perfect since day 1......................Keep in mind also that everything works great EVEN THE APP STORE AFTER MORE UPDATES MORE RESPONSIVE AND COMFORTABLE................KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK SAMSUNG.
on January 3, 2013
I bought this television to use as a computer monitor at home. When I first connected it to my PC I that picture didn't quite fit on my screen. Now, I found ways to fix this and the picture quality is amazing now except text looks a bit odd to me. The other thing was there was a extremely subtle lag between when I would move the mouse and when I would see it on screen. I was able to fix this by turning the tv to game mode. So, overall I am pleased however, I am not sure it this resolution is actually 1920x1080 because of the text thing. It might be over it might be under, but my PC will only recognize 1920x1080. However it is totally useful and Microsoft's Clear Text improved text appearance greatly.
VINE VOICEon December 24, 2012
well I am pleased with the TV portion of this 32 inch HD..Clear,Sharp w Beautiful color reproduction and Sound but the Smart TV portion not so much..
.....for one.. I has been an on going struggle since install to get the TV to sign into my wireless system.. once in it is as slow as can be.. at first I thought it might be my system.. but then the Samsung BluRay player has no problem just the TV..Nor does any other wireless component in the same room, JUST the Samsung TV.

Calling Samsung was a joke.. No support what so ever.. They didn't' even listen to me try to tell them the issues just started reading off a Script.. about my Microwave oven !! Give me a Break ...........
.......... would I purchase this particular unit again ... NO...
would I purchase a Samsung without the Smart TV component YES...

The 3D portion of the TV works fairly well.. the 2d to 3d is better than expected. The sound is GREAT.. sounds like a nice sound system. The glasses are the cheap version that the arms of the glasses will NOT fold.. so problem w storage. The report is big and has a self LIGHTING option

Set up minus the smart TV portion was simple.. easily recognized my satellite tv system ..and
when connected to a ROKU ( which has not problem getting online by the way ) .. smooth

Again if I were to purchase again.. NO SMART TV.. waste of money at this point... just buy the Samsung HD and pick up a bluray w the apps ..much cheaper and works MUCH BETTER. in my opinion.
on December 20, 2012
Amazing. This is truly a wonderful set so far. Setup is very easy. It "sees" all my HDMI, Optical and USB connections.
Only problem I am having so far is connecting the MS nano-usb keyboard and mouse. The system sees and registers them both but they will not function. I will call Samsung soon to get help-otherwise -great!
on December 31, 2012
We purchased this TV about 4 months ago and are very pleased with the picture quality and features. Please beware that this Smart TV DID NOT include Amazon Instant Video (this was a big disappointment) but we were able to get around this issue by purchasing a Roku 2 box. The Roku has the Amazon Instant Video app and much more and worked extremely well with this TV. We also purchased an indoor leaf antenna (also from Amazon) and now have access to a lot of channels over the air, and we no longer subscribe to cable.
on January 6, 2013
Purchased 2 months ago.

Very full function. A bit pricey.

Picture is very good. We are very happy with the TV. I also like the low electricity use.
TV acts as wifi hub for other devices when TV is turned on. Very nice.

Negative. It is best to direct connect TV to home LAN for speed while streaming.

We have some occasional difficulty with getting out of Netflix.

Over all, we love the TV.
on March 21, 2013
I've had mine for more than a month. I am pleased with the picture and sound and the smart features and app are very good. The only issued I've had are the odd-sized holes for the wall mount screws. They were larger than the VESA standard and required a trip to home depot and drilling out the holes on my VESA mount. When the standard screws did not fit, I contacted Samsung via live chat. Like their website, they gave me bad information.
on August 15, 2012
I just received this yesterday and had it hung on the wall within minutes. The setup is easy and the picture is great. Though I would point out, the mount I used for the wall required I go to the hardware store and pick up new mounting screws. The way the holes are setup on the back of the set, they are indented to a depth greater than the screws that came with the mount.

I read a lot of feedback on here before deciding to purchase this set, which I bought for the bedroom. I have a Samsung in my living room, which I love so going back to a Samsung for the bedroom was a no brainer. The picture is great but there is a review in here with very specific picture settings. I recommend using the setup dictated in that review. It's a pain to set all those settings but the picture truly is fantastic for the price. My only regret is I don't have the wall space for the larger version! The sound quality was also much better than I anticipated.

I also want to point out that streaming Netflix works great. I do have a fast cable connection (15 Mbps) with a great Wifi router. I think if you are experiencing any issues streaming video, it must be your Internet speed or wireless connection.

I have yet to try out the 3D and I am struggling with some of the Apps but overall, this is a great flat screen for the money.
on July 11, 2013
Samsung is supposed to be known for great quality.. I didn't exactly get that.

The TV is thin, has a nice weight and the screen has a decent brightness to it. You can get a pretty picture if you mess around with the settings. There are A LOT of settings and messing around with them will let the TV produce a really colorful, vibrant picture... but that was only nice for me when my picture was clear.

I had the same problem with 2 tvs, where my image from a device was just flickering and jumping with distortions all over my screen and now I'm having some kind of fading on the side of my screen. It doesn't happen enough to where it makes playing games terrible but it does happen and it is noticeable which is unacceptable for a TV of this caliber and price. Reading text is also frustrating at times as it can look extremely grainy or blurry. If you are patient and can mess with the settings you can probably get it to look better.

It is a smart TV so it has apps and networking features but those are nothing state of the art that a computer can't handle 10 times better. If you don't have a computer you can open up various social media or streaming apps and connect to them from the TV.

Overall this TV has lots of features but I feel like it doesn't do any of those features fairly well. I got it because it was a cheap 32" 120hz tv with all of these crazy features and I wanted to use it as a pc monitor/casual gaming tv at home. It works well on occasion but the flaws with it make me regret my purchase wholeheartedly after going through 2 tvs and now dealing with another repair.
on September 24, 2015
Samsung UN32ES6500 32-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Slim LED HDTV (Black) (2012 Model)
This is an AWESOME TV. I love the fact that this TV is full HD despite being only 32". Also this 6500 series TV is 480 refresh rate!! Full 1080p in 2D & 3D. Great pixel depth so works well for quality bluray viewing as well as computer screen.