Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Martha Stewart Crafts Detailing Brushes, 32247 (Set of 5)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on March 22, 2013
Martha Stewart sells good products, and these brushes are no exception. I like them better than some of my more-expensive brushes. They make smooth strokes, and they clean up nicely with soap and water. The shape of the handles make the brushes more comfortable in your hand, too.
on June 12, 2012
I don't usually give reviews, but this product is so amazing. I usually by cheep brushes for my painting projects, because I always forget to clean them out at the end of my projects and ruin them. I just end up throwing them out at the end of the project due to my carelessness, especially if I am using acrylic paint. Dried acrylic paint just is a dead end for a paint brush. Any way, I went out on a limb this time because I wanted a good brush set with nice clean pointed tips. I caved and bought the Martha Stewart brushes and promised myself that I would keep them clean. Fast-forward to this morning when I got up to work on my project and found a lovely paint brush covered in green, dried in a lump, hard as a rock, acrylic paint. While trying to kick my self repeatedly for breaking my promise, I half heartedly tried to wash out the lump of dried on paint. To my surprise the paint washed out leaving behind only a pail green tint to the bristles, but no paint not even on the metal or handle. Now I can't imagine that Martha would ever leave paint in a paint brush over night, so I am not sure what prompted her to make brushes that could defeat a giant lump of hardened acrylic paint, but this AD/HD girl thanks who ever inspired her to make this paint brush. Now I can have good brushes and not have to hate my self in the morning for ruining them the night before. Who knew I could have my cake and eat it too.
on April 11, 2014
The handles for these are very nice.. but they are terrible for detailing, considering that the brush tips splayed out notably the moment I got them wet.

The brush tip quality is terrible.

But if you don't need a fine point tip for actual details, than these might be okay for you.
on December 19, 2012
I bought these for painting details on canvas shoes. I'd say that for the price they perform well enough, but they're no miracle product. Brushes seem to splay and not hold shape as well as I'd hoped, which is important when painting details. Overall I think they're better suited to painting on smoother surfaces but I wouldn't say they were so bad that I need to send them back. Just average.
on June 10, 2013
I am a novice 72 year old painter, but these brushes are everything I needed. So simple, but so perfect as well.
on October 8, 2013
This brush set is worth every penny, and it was actually a really good price. I like the shapes of the brushes and the handles are just right for working on small projects. They clean nicely, too. I've had them for a while now, and would definitely buy more.
on June 6, 2014
I couldn't believe how well these brushes held up, especially for the price. They retained their shape after washing. I used them to paint 2 large signs and they are still in good condition. They work great with acrylic paint, which is what I used them with.
on January 3, 2013
The quality for the price point is excellent! they wash up easily and stay supple not stiff. The bristles don't fall out with use. I love these brushes!
on July 7, 2014
I did not have much expectation from the beginning due to the cheap price. However, I did not expect the body of the brush to start cracking within 4 days of use. I didn't stress it or abuse it. I've been just painting a small drawing for a couple of hours per day, and the cracks started appearing on the handle. ::rolling eyes::

Other than that, the bristle itself is okay quality. The flat brushes are pretty good.
But the other ones are way too soft to be much of an use for me.

Overall, I give 2 stars.
on July 29, 2013
I was very pleased to see the brushes arrive...and look so perfect as always, all that
Is Martha Stewart are always excellent.

Thank you Amazon for having such a lovely array of products!

See 1 answered question