Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on June 18, 2013
Just received my watch case. It came double boxed and was really well packaged. The inner box had foam on top of the glass and the whole thing was also covered in a plastic wrap. Much better than what you usually see.

Since the case was relatively cheap, I expected the usual low quality manufacturing. I was pleasantly surprised. The glass top is really glass, and the whole thing looks quite attractive. The top opens easily, the inserts are nice and sturdy.

I was even happier when I saw that my larger Casio watches had room in the compartments. Usually they are too tight to fit well. I managed to fit my whole Casio collection in this case. The solar models are in the center so that they can still catch some light while protected in the box.

I highly recommend this case, probably the best one in this price range. I would buy another if I needed more room for watches.
review image review image review image review image
88 comments|459 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 21, 2014
This watch box is exactly what I needed. I own about 30 watches and wanted to keep some of my nicer watches safe and in a box. The box does exactly what is supposed to at this price point. The box dividers feels like it is made of strong cardboard or thin wood wrapped in a carpeting which will take a good amount of abuse. I have this case on my dresser and I have showed it to 4 people so far and everyone who has seen it ordered one within the week. The box comes with a little key and lock that I have not used but it seems more for show but it is a nice little added feature.

I uploaded a quick video showing the box. The clasp on the box is easy to open I was just trying to open it with one hand thats why it looks like it is hard to open.
88 comments|230 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 3, 2015
The case that is pictured, with the gray interior, is a much nicer one than the one with a tan colored interior. It is also much sturdier. The walls in the tan interior are pop into place, and not permanently affixed like they are in the gray one. The cushions are also extremely loose in the box with the tan interior. The interior lid on the tan one is not trimmed out all the way. It looks unfinished. The outside of each box just looks like thick paper or a very cheap vinyl. It in no way resembles leather. For the price, the box with the gray interior is acceptable. The tan one is not. The gray one is also about 1 1/2 inches longer, so it is better for large faced watches. I don't know how I ended up getting two different boxes, when I ordered both, at the same time, from the same seller.
review image
44 comments|138 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2012
This box is exactly what i needed for my Divers Watches and G-Shock Collection. The quality is fantastic and the box allows 12 large watches to be stored with ease in a beautiful display. Great product.
11 comment|85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2012
product is in good faux leather quality. it was great storage and display for big sized watches. will definitely recommend it.
on April 23, 2012
The box is very elegant. I've been given plenty of compliments from friends who really like it. It's a great buy for the money.
on April 23, 2012
I purchased this box for my husband. He filled it up the same day. He loved it. Its a nice display case to have it keeps the watches securely in place. Nice buy
on July 23, 2012
I'm very pleased with the watch box. The box looks simple yet elegant, and is good value for the price I'm paying. The product was very well packaged to prevent damage to it during shipping. Fast delivery.
on June 3, 2015
i received the box and the glass was scratched, the closing hinge was not attached to the box and the screws were missing. 3 of the pillows came undone and fell apart.
review image review image review image
on February 22, 2015
Box looks really great!! Came in before I expected. The outside of the box looks great. The leather feels and looks really good. The lock is smooth and closes well also comes with a key to lock. The plastic window does not feel cheep at all. The inside looks really good too, but with closer inspection it appears a bit cheep. The cushions are cheep and have paper glued to the side which are very delicate. The dividers are cardboard covered in fabric but look fine. The only thing I do not like from this buy are the cushions but despite that, box looks great. I would recommend this item. Worth the price!!