Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lucasol Tanning Bed Cleaner Disinfectant 8 Oz Concentrate
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 15, 2013
i was looking for a tanning bed cleaner for my perosnal home tanning bed and this works perfect there are no smells or residue afterwards i am glad i made this purchase!
on May 31, 2012
This disinfectant works great and is very reasonably priced for the volume it will make. I would recommend this product to anyone.
on December 25, 2014
cleans the tanning bed well and I feel confident that it's not only clean, but sterile afterward. I bought the bottle and then got a $1 spray bottle locally, that I put it in. Then I wrote the information on the bottle, onto the spray bottle. It took 5 minutes & was far more practical than buying the other bottle in the spray container.
on March 8, 2015
I LOVE this product. I used it not only on my tanning bed but also to disinfect other surfaces in my home.
on April 12, 2015
wish it had better directions for smaller portions
on April 23, 2015
love it the stuff i was using was so gross
on March 15, 2014
awsome
on April 23, 2014
Not what I was expecting but it is a sanitizing solution. Not tanning bed specific more towards barber /hair salon tools.
on March 8, 2014
It's exactly what I expected, got here timely and works great on my tanning bed. Very happy with this product :)
on March 5, 2015
Exactly as expected. Good price and fast shipping.