Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 25, 2012
This animal print shoe is so sharp. It has a quality cowhide texture and rich pattern. Well made! Nice piping trim instead of stitching frames your foot. It is a sleek, flat shoe with some inside cushioning. I really needed an 11W but its not available so I took a chance on a 12M. Its a little long but still hugs my foot! However the toe box is not deep so if you have thick toes it will rub them until it loosens a bit. Its not overly stiff and does break in.True to size in length, maybe a bit narrow in width. While comfortable it is not for long walks or shopping but will work for movies and dinner. Young Ladies will be just fine!
I also ordered the black which is LISTED INCORRECTLY. IT'S LISTED BLACK SUEDE/WITH CREST BUT THERE IS NO CREST AS OTHERS HAVE STATED AND LUCKY 4 ME I DID NOT WANT A CREST. Amazon correct this problem!!!!!! As usual Amazon has best price, most choices of patterns and sizes and fast and free shipping n returns.
on May 23, 2014
Heed the warnings here from the several people who, like myself, received a shoe nothing like what they ordered. In my case I selected the "Black" flat, which on the mobile app was pictured as a solid black smoking slipper. What I received was a black flat with a gold, green, and navy crest on the toes. I checked the photo for the black flat on my computer and saw that the desktop site shows the correct shoe, complete with the crest. I was very disappointed because I needed these for a specific event and ended up having to run out at the last minute to try to find what I needed in my size. This is the third time I have purchased shoes or apparel on Amazon based on what was listed/pictured on the mobile site and received something totally different than what I thought I was getting, only to find that the desktop site has correct photos/descriptions. Seriously guys, shouldn't someone be double checking this stuff?
on August 21, 2014
This shoe will be worn for work days; so, the snakeskin look make them more of a neutral style to wear with a range of colors and styles. Nine West is a brand I trusted; so, I can put in some shoe inserts for the arch. They seem to be comfortable for all day wear.
on March 23, 2013
I ordered these shoes nearly 2 weeks ago and was very pleased with them after the first wear. I purchased the natural and tan tiger striped flats in my regular size of 6.5M. After I wore them the first time, which was to work (an office setting) at a desk with minimal walking all day, I was even more pleased and found not only that I absolutely loved the look,style, fit, and comfort of these shoes. I wore them today, which was the second full day of wear (minimal walking in them), but when I took them off today I realized the heals of each shoe looked as if they had worn down from many years of hard use and wear. They each had a very rough, jagged edge heal which was at the outer edge of the heal (at the same spot as the heal of my foot would be). They were also starting to separate in the same area of each shoe!!! Such a disappointment to have to send them back. I know they were quite inexpensive (less than $30), but maybe Nine West is no longer a good brand as they were say 20 years ago. After closely looking at the reviews for these shoes I'm surprised that nobody else has had the same issue. Based on the positive reviews, I'm not sure yet if I will exchange them for another pair of the same and hope for the best, or just ntot bother with them. My review is 3 stars since I love the looks and comfort of these shoes. Fyi, I'm an average petite-sized woman at just a hair over 5 ft. tall, 135 lbs.
on October 7, 2014
These are adorable shoes and look great with anything. I would have given it a higher rating if they were as comfortable as my aerosols. I ordered a half size up to make sure that they were roomy enough, but they really have no give. But nice looking.
on November 13, 2013
I agree with the many reviews that say the toe box is extra narrow. Unfortunately I did not read the reviews until the shoes arrived and I couldn't believe how much they hurt my feet. I have other Nine West shoes that fit fine, but not these. That said, they are a great looking shoe, so I gave them 3 stars for appearance.
on October 7, 2012
I just LOVE these shoes! I purchased them sight unseen and am happy to say they are exactly what I was hoping they would be. If you like the timeless regal classic look you will not be disappointed. Quality workmanship though I would have preferred actual embroidery for the crest in lieu of a patch. Nonetheless the crest colors are very rich and will go perfectly with the new ralph Lauren leggings and blazer. The shoes are a bit snug and Im hoping they stretch out a tad...These seem a little pricey for flats not made of leather, but who cares ...Can't wait to wear them.
on December 13, 2013
I loved this pair of shoes. I even bought a size bigger than my foot and it was still too tight. I could not bear the discomfort but chose to give it to someone with even smaller feet. She complained that it was tight across thd front.
on October 21, 2012
was a little concerned about the shoe at first as i thought it might be a little tight --but after wearing it the whole day for the first time, i found it to be very comfortable-and i love the look --the color grey goes very well with everything and the style is great--i wore it to work and felt great all day---
on June 26, 2013
Normally, I wouldn't go to the trouble of exchanging when the sizing is off (much smaller than a 10) - but they were so pretty, with a sort of subtle sheen that is going to be great at work, that I'm going for an exchange. The largest size is a 10.5, so will update my review when I receive them.

See 1 answered question