Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on August 21, 2013
This big watch (2 inches) looks good on the wrist and is easy to read. The stainless steel case and hardened glass will prolong the life of the product. Two drawbacks, the watch does not really shine in the dark effectively, even after a few days on the wrist exposed to ordinary light. To get any kind of result, you must hold the watch up close to the incandescent bulb. For how long? I've not experimented long enough to know for sure. The final and to me unbelievable drawback? The instruction book that accompanies the watch does not include this model. I emailed Invicta's customer service but have received no answer. A call to the company reveals this: pulling out the crown enables you to set the time and the day on the subdial. Close the crown and, using a ball point pen, push in the little button near the crown--each push will move the date dial. The customer rep apologized to me, but I told him that only a letter from the president would have any meaning for me. I asked him what he thought of a firm that in effect said: 'Hey this booklet doesn't contain instructions for this watch--let the poor fool who bought it figure it out for himself if he can. We don't care.'
on September 30, 2013
I should have paid closer attention to the size of the case, listed on the Amazon product page. The case is huge. It might be fine for a younger person since big watch faces are in style. Not for me. I had to return it.
on September 17, 2013
The knob would not operate as it should such that you could not change the date and day of the week. Could change the time. I almost considered keeping it but for $60 the watch should function as advertised. Not sure if this was a unique defect or if they all are like this.
on October 3, 2013
I like the watch. The Invicta instructions show a different type of watch and I have not ben able to adjust the date or register the watch online or find better instructions.
on May 15, 2013
I purchased my Invicta watch to wear on my two week vacation to Italy. I was afraid to risk my gold and silver Rolex traveling all over Italy! I liked the look and purchased it as a disposable watch in case I was robbed or would lose it on my trip. I have been breaking it in wearing it in lieu of my Rolex. People that I don't even know compliment me on it's looks. Keeps great time and also comfortable to wear. The only negative was the instructions! Very generic and did not specifically tell you how to set the day and date. After fooling around with the watch I finally figured out how to set the day and date! A great sixty nine dollar investment.
on November 15, 2013
First off, I really love the look and feel of this watch. However, watches of this brand and spend should last more than 45 days - that's it. About a week ago, I noticed the time slowing down - 5 minutes per 24 hours. Odd. I own watches worth 5 times this amount. I don't wear this daily - simply on casual days at work. It stopped working yesterday and I called Amazon. They said, sorry. The return period expired 20 days ago so I'm on my own. I asked for an exhange, they said no. Buyer beware!
on June 15, 2015
I love the look of the watch, easy to read display, but the quality of the watch is only so-so. The second hand fell off the stem and now it just lies there useless. The cost to repair is $29, the cost of the watch was $60, so I am going to look for a better brand of watch.
on May 8, 2013
Very well made, Watch itself is much larger than I expected but it is nice quality and the case it comes in is as nice as the watch.
on February 16, 2016
I really like this watch, its very nice looking and well put together. It is a BIG watch however, and I was not fully aware how big it was going to be, so if you have a really small wrist it may not be for you. It would have been 5 starts because there are really no negatives about the watch itself; however the instructions did not include this particular watch. They listed several different types of watches and how to set them, but not this particular model. I had to go online and find out that you set the day and time by pulling out one click on the dial. The date is set by using a pen, pushpin, etc.. to depress the button just above the dial. Each time you press down it changes the day.
on October 12, 2014
Where to start! First: the date # dial was not moving, second: the time was slowing down every day, and third: (my favorite part) the second dial came off from its position after one week from purchased. I am done with Invicta, after two watches I purchased from this brand and both broke.

See 1 answered question