Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 16, 2012
Both the case and screen protectors fit perfectly, but some of the buttons are hard to press. The power button, the playstation button, the start button, and the select button are all very hard to press. I have to use my fingernails to get to the buttons, which is fine for me, but impossible for a guy to do. Also the color is not the same Hot pink that you see in the picture. It is a darker pink that looks like brushed aluminum, but I feel that makes the case look nicer than it does in the photo so I'm not complaining.

I gave this 4 stars because although I am really impressed at how well the case fits, the buttons are almost impossible to press.
on October 28, 2012
Second Order
Ok So I placed another order and this time it was not defective. The screen protectors were well made and came w/ front and back peels. The casing itself fits well. Overall this offers good full-bodied protection against scraps and wear/tears. But because the casing is SOFT, stretchy plastic I'm not sure how well it will protect against a drop on the top of the case. But that's the nature of a soft case versus a harder case. It does fine for my purpose of protection against scratches and such. I'm buying a separate carrying pouch. For the price, and if you don't get an defective one, it's pretty good. Btw, the black carrying pouch is not big enough to carry the vita. I'm using it to carry my 'Bluecell Clear & Gray Game/Memory Card protection hard case', and my cleaning cloth.

First Order
Everything looked good, had all the parts listed. Probably would have liked it.
But, the quality was lacking. The pink plastic was missing a piece on the right, so I had to return it.
[...] - picture taken w/ my camera. You can see it here, missing a piece on the right edge. Debating if I should risk ordering again to see if I can get a nondefective one.
on September 24, 2014
Fits well, is a gorgeous color, and now I don't worry nearly as much about scratching, dropping, or otherwise damaging my Vita. Yes, it's slightly more difficult to press the "PS," "Select," and "Start" uttons, but that's obvious: I added another layer of plastic and metal to the device without heightening the buttons, so that's a no-brainer. I couldn't get the protective skin onto the front to save my life (my fault!), but it was a piece of cake getting it onto the back. Really, really happy with this purchase; my Vita, in the hot pink case, looks HOT.
on July 16, 2014
Excellent protection for the PS Vita. I have not dropped my Vita so I can not give any information in regards to the drop durability of the case, but in regards to regular use this case is wonderful. Very simple design that keeps your device safe from scratches. I love the tight fit.
on April 22, 2014
I got this case for my daughter for Christmas. My daughter loves the case. It protects her system great! I would recommend this case to others looking for a case. It's a great case and wasn't expensive.
on February 16, 2013
It was shipped immediately after I bought it.

I can say that the case is made of good material, and it does protect the Vita against damage. After I got it I had to modify the case, and cut a small hole for the microphone. Because, when I was making skype calls, the person on the other end said that there was a rustling sound, and it was because the case that goes over the mic hole. Another complaint of mine is that it doesn't fit perfectly snug on the Vita, there is a little wiggle room by the control buttons. But, other than those two complains, this is a very good product.

The screen protectors that come with it do a good job of protecting the front and the back. But, a little tip on installing the front screen protector, make sure you wipe the screen really really well before installing it. It would be good to use a light de-greaser, and a static free cloth on the screen so it doesn't collect dust while you're installing the screen protector. When I installed mine, I laid the screen protector down from side-to-side when I installed it, and it would be good to use the piece of card board, or a credit card to smooth it out. It actually took me a couple of tries to get it perfectly set on there with no bubbles and minimal pieces of dust as I could. (The PS Vita is a dust magnet)
on December 14, 2013
No complaints other than some buttons are a little harder to press due to they being more recessed and small. I'm no longer using this, because I'd rather use grips, and don't want to have to constantly remove the Vita from the casing, which could be considered another complaint, as it is a little difficult to remove. If something like not having grips for the Vita is a not a big deal, I can wholly recommend this product..
on August 30, 2013
It works as expected. The start, select and home buttons are covered, but still are easily pushable. Haven't tried the screen protector yet, and will update when I do.

Update 08/31/13: Attached the screen protectors only to find that the front protector has four small-ish outdents in it causing fairly noticeable air pockets. If it were the back touch pad it would be no big deal, but using the included card to remove the bubbles does not work with these ones and the biggest one is right near the middle of the screen. Very irritating. I won't be bothering to send them back since I mostly bought the item for the skin, and the back screen protector works fine which is the side that gets far more scratches anyway.
on August 30, 2013
It's ok. It is just a very thin layer of rubber that doesn't sit very flush. I'm sure part of that is because I had to stretch it just to get it on the Vita. I purchased this to replace another defective case. I'm not sure if I'll be keeping it.
on July 9, 2014
Wish I had bought this case when I first got the Vita. I use this and put a screen protector on the front and back and I haven't had a scratch since. Before I just had the folding lid cover and it was terrible (I got like 3 scratches on the back). I would highly, highly recommend this product.