Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on September 9, 2012
I bought it because I was tired of having the kids toothpaste everywhere. It worked great to begin with, had to start the flow of toothpaste and every once in awhile give it a squeeze. That is until the adhesive sticker they put on came loose. The sticker is still on the wall but not the toothpaste dispenser. I'll have to figure out another way to hang it up. Toothbrush holder is working great though. Kids like it. I have one more but haven't hung it up yet. It arrived quickly.
33 comments37 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2013
When it arrived it was Maroon not white! Kept because price was good. When in a hurry toothpaste gets all over the dispenser so we are cleaning it several times a week or more.
on December 25, 2013
I attached both pieces to the mirror and they only stayed up for 2 days before they fell down. They didn't come with any english instructions.
on December 12, 2013
It took months to come and then when it finally did come it was dirty, like it had been sitting in a dusty warehouse for years, and broken!
on May 21, 2014
The toothpaste dispenser cloggs easy and when I took it apart to clean it several pieces broke. I only paid a penny for mine plus $4 in shipping but I wouldn't recommend spending anymore than that on it.
on March 7, 2014
Had to use gorilla glue to put on wall all instructions were in a foreign language I would NOT RECOMEND ANY ONE TO GET THIS ITEM
11 comment8 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2015
So my toddler has this thing about getting ahold of the toothpaste and rubbing all over everything. A huge mess for me to clean. I have even had him put toothbrushes in the toilet. So I thought there has to be something to keep him out of all that. Well this is it. Comes with double sided tape to mount it. I now can leave the toothpaste and toothbrushes in the bathroom. It makes everything nice and neat. Matches most decor. We don't go through as much toothpaste now.
on September 25, 2012
Directions for assembly are in an Asian language....making them impossible to follow. Fairly sure we did it wrong. Ours doesn't work as we think it was intended. Toothpaste is back on the counter :(
11 comment6 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2015
Worked just as expected. I think I may like the toothbrush holder the most. That's a nice trick if you are aware of how bacteria passes in a bathroom, especially if you don't put the lid down before flushing. The tube of toothpaste is exposed, which I prefer. Makes it a lot easier to make yourself aware of how much you are using. For this product, I wouldn't recommend using tooth gel because I gets a bit messy.
on February 15, 2013
I am very satisfied. Easy installation and works as advertised. It does a very good job of getting every bit of the toothpaste from its container.