Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 26, 2012
So my son wanted an Angry Birds birthday cake. I watched more how to clips online than I care to tell you.I even thought about ordering premade fondant figurines for $60, but that was quickly shot down by my more realistic other half. then I saw these.They are exactly as pictured, individually wrapped, and well packaged. i got them in a couple of days after ordering. I took a simple 1/4 sheetcake.Then I made a cresent shaped bunker from rice krispy treats out of a box, and frosted it w/ chocolate frosting. I used keebler fudge/krisp cookies for the logs, and some "stone" shaped jelly beans by FAO that I found at T. R US.I set the pigs in the "log structure and up on the bunker, and used the launcher from the Angry birds game. Then my little guy got to keep the figures and the game. It was sooo easy and it honestly looked cute. Good luck. :-)
review image review image
99 comments|36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 13, 2012
As another reviewer noted, these are keychains--the way these are advertised is complete misrepresentation. Yes, you can remove the keychain part, but it leaves a very noticeable hole in each figure's head. Not happy at all that this is not mentioned and not appropriately described. Buyers should be told what exactly they are buying and pictures should show what the items actually look like. The pictures all show the items without keychains--or holes--they don't look like that at all. They are also poorly made. There is green paint on the green bird's yellow beak, the eyes are painted very sloppily--very poor quality. Only 2 stars because my son is young enough that he is happy just to own anything angry bird, but I would not recommend these.
on September 26, 2012
I surely did not receive items as they were pictured.
Nowhere in the description did it say that these were keychains.
They are supposed to be PVC Figures
Truely a pain in the butt as I was going to use them as cake toppers...now I have to sit
and unscrew them and now they all have holes in them.
How hard would it be to correctly advertise. Seems like a trend with a lot of the
stuff I have bought on Amazon lately!!
on September 19, 2012
Very surprised when these arrived to see they are actually keychains.....the image online doesn't depict them this way at all. Had I known I'd never have ordered them Also--they are quite small, perhaps the size of a quarter at most. Hopefully this reviews spares someone the hassle.....we're RETURNING these asap!
on October 17, 2012
Wish I'd read more than the front page of reviews - these are keychains, which is not fun for my kids at all! Returning this item. Please correct the description!
on September 10, 2012
I bought four dozen of these Angry Bird figures through Amazon for my son's birthday party. They are hard plastic and came individually wrapped in little cellophane bags sealed with gold color twist ties. I used several figures to top the cake and put the rest in the kids goody bags. It was a huge hit!

My kids then took the figures home and used them to play angry birds with a sling shot and blocks. None of the figures broke or chipped under this rough play.
Several reviews have mentioned something about key chains... the four sets that I received are not key chains and don't have any holes in them.

Highly recommend!
review image
on December 17, 2012
I bought these as goodie bag items for an Angry Birds themed kids birthday party. I saw these, and they were inexpensive, so I figured I'd give them a try. I'm not really sure what else you would use these for, but they were a great hit with the kids. They're inexpensive, and they're better than buying yet another sugar laden treat to stuff into a goodie bag. These are fairly hard plastic and a little more dense and substantial (and durable) than I figured. I expected these to be that squishy toxic smelling PVC, but these are hard and solid. Would I buy these again? Yeah, probably. They were a good value for the price.
on October 10, 2012
I first ordered these a couple of months ago and was quite happy with them. They were exactly as described and were a good price for what we got. As an added bonus, it was nice that they were all individually packaged in little clear plastic bags! Makes it a lot easier for favors!

I ordered them again last week from the very same listing, only this time I received key rings. Seems something changed but it is not reflected in the product description!

The ring part is easily removed, but it is extra work, leaves them with a small hole on top of the head (where the key chain screw was) and you have to repackage them into the little plastic bags.

Had I read the latest reviews before re-ordering, I might have seen that other have experienced the key chain issue too!
on May 28, 2012
My kids have a lot of good imaginative fun with these characters. They love playing with them almost as much as on my phone.
on October 16, 2012
I have seen other reviews and anticipated either holes or actual keychains but all I got was the figures no holes no keychains. This is the best collection of a wide variety of Angry Birds and pigs. The pigs include one with a hat, one with a crown and one with a mustache that I have not seen available anywhere before in a plastic toy format. There are several pieces that I have not found a similar version of in toys anywhere which is really the key to the great rating for me, lots and lots of favorites in one set. My little Angry Bird fanatic loves buildng structures with blocks, game pieces, the cat's scratching post or whatever he can find. These are solid enough to take a few hits but are light enough to get knocked down. These guys are smaller than I anticipated, and might be a choking hazard for a smaller child--I am trying to think of what to compare them to in size and all I can think of is cherry tomato. Not super tiny, but definitely smaller than the plastic Angry Birds you see in the store. The painting on them is not exactly what I would call high quality but they are true to the characters likeness and given that all the Rokio stuff sold at retail stores have led my son to be able to read the words "Made in China" I guess I cannot complain. Given the high cost of what one or two little plastic birds cost at the store this is an awesome value and would be a supercool stocking stuffer for an angry birds fan.

See 1 answered question