Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on March 19, 2013
I have always worn Clarks shoes , slips ons , tie , boots and have never been unhappy with the purchase. I am not hard on shoes , the pair that these Euclids are replacing lasted 3 years wearing them a minimum of 3 days a week. I have 6 other various styles of Clarks for the office that I wear and maybe that is why they last so long. I will buy no other brands.
on February 5, 2013
I already own another pair of Clark's and so I ordered the same size. The shoes look really sharp and I wanted to keep them, but they cramped my feet to the point of making me limp when I wore them. I have been wearing Clark's for a long time now and I would recommend trying the pair you want in a store first; the sizes from one style to another are too variable.
on December 22, 2012
The shoes looks totally different from the photo.i regret buying it.i will end up giving it to my friend instead of using it.
on December 25, 2012
Made of leather nice product is very good quality but size is different from uk and eu
Any way its vary nice
on September 19, 2013
There not quite as stylish as I usually go for. Rather simple and conservative. Not a bad thing... just not as excited as I usually am with new shoes. The fit is snug around the heel and low ankle. That area doesn't move at all. Again, not bad. They are comfortable, but with most slip ons I usually feel a little more movement here. The toe and ball of foot are right on. I have fair to slightly wider feet at 6.5" 230lbs. These are good shoes. Looks like the leather is quite nice and will receive polishing well. I think, as long as the sole holds up, these will be a longtime shoe for me.
on January 26, 2013
More suited to remain on shelves. Started shedding color the very first day. Of all the items I purchased from Amazon there was a quality about them. This product more suited from back alley shop in the slums of some under developed country.
11 comment2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 20, 2013
As a fan of Clarks I was expecting a better fit and more comfort. The shoe's fit was tight compared to other Clarks I have in the same size. Further, the sole did not have much cushioning. Generally, the shoe was closer in comfort to a dress shoe than a casual slip-on.
on January 27, 2013
this seller is highly recommended, great product in a cheap price, thank you so much

if i want to buy a choose, clarks will be the choice
on January 22, 2013
Well designed and rugged-formal or casual-as light and as comfortable as my running shoes. True to size. Clarks Rule-I have 3 pairs and love them!
on July 15, 2013
i wear size 8 1/2.loafers,8. these are so off,i gave them to my son who wears 10 1/2. may be knockoffs. second time with shoes from Peltz.com