Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 25, 2013
Make sure you order this watch from "Styles and Company." I received my watch faster than I thought I would but was very disappointed to see that the screen was cracked when it arrived. I emailed the seller about the problem and literally within a few hours they responded with apologies and told me they were shipping a new one out to me, and did so that very afternoon! The watch itself is pretty basic but looks expensive and seems to be what everyone is wearing these days. I have a very small wrist and was happy to see that this watch was so adjustable without looking silly. Overall I was pleased with what I got, and think the seller is terrific.
on November 9, 2012
I love the watch face and color, but was a little disappointed that when I wanted to wear it I first needed to have a new battery installed in it. Once that was done it is working great.
on March 11, 2013
So far, I like the watch a lot; get a lot of compliments; fast delivery; very stylish and expensive looking. Also, very comfortable to wear. A true dark (chocolate) brown.
on October 7, 2012
I had the watch for less than two weeks it was gorgeous, but the band broke so I really don't think think I got my money's worth mow I have to put up extra money to get it fixed. But the watch itself is pretty.
on March 21, 2013
I love this watch. Great quality. It comes with an extra replacement battery. I will recommend this watch to anyone.
on March 20, 2013
For the price, this watch is surprisingly very nice looking. I have only worn it a few times, but no problems with it keeping time.
on September 19, 2013
I read a lot of reviews on these Geneva watches to decide whether or not I wanted to purchase one, and I decided to give it a go even though there were a few people who said that their watch arrived damaged or dead.

Well, having bought the watch, I can now say that I am extremely happy with my purchase. The only (very mild) negatives I have is that (1) the packaging was a little odd -- it was wrapped in very thick bubble wrap/packaging material, but it was protected at least. No box at all, but it's not a big deal. (2) I think someone mentioned the loud ticking sound it makes. I wouldn't say it's loud, but you can definitely hear it ticking if you are sitting at a desk at work or in class.

The watch itself looked exactly like the photo. Contrary to a few reviews posted here, all of my rhinestones were intact, and the watch works perfectly. The face of the watch is beautiful and big. As the description says, the chronograph part of the watch is indeed fake, but it still looks nice. I'm actually a fan of the rubber wristband for some reason, like I know that I can't scratch my watch as easily as I usually do when it's a metal watch. Plus it clings to my skin better than a metal watch does, for a better fit.

Overall, my watch came in excellent condition and fits wonderfully. Nice buy!
on January 22, 2013
I'm giving it 3 stars because I can only see the black watch, which is not the one I ordered.
The watch looks good, I mean you get what you pay for right? but the watch itself doesn't look like high end watch but looks good. The watch is not heavy, which is a plus. The face is about 40 cm, unfortunately I didn't receive the brown watches that I ordered but black so now I have to send these back and wait.
I will revise my review if I ever get my brown ones.
review image review image review image review image review image
on July 23, 2015
This looked great when I got it. Lasted only for a couple of months though. It was very inexpensive, so maybe I should have expected that, but still like things to last a little longer. Note, if you have a small wrist, this will look huge. I have a medium wrist, and it looked big, but I was going for that look.
on March 21, 2014
almost nice. worth 8 bucks for sure but ...it is not dark brown and gold. its milk chocolate and copper. its almost a guy size. veey thick face which cheapens the look. at a glance its beaitiful. just dont let anyone take a good look. ;-)

See 1 answered question