Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on October 19, 2012
This is my first luxury watch, or my "everyday tag", being 29 I thought the Rolex and Omega watches seemed a little "old fashion" for me(and was a little out of my price range), so I went with a Tag. The watch is just flashy enough, while not over the top and doesn't looks like a Swiss army knife on my wrist. The price was just right as well, the Tag watches under $1000 seem to get poor reviews, this seem like a happy medium. Using amazon I got a great deal, after buying this watch I went to the Las Vegas Tag boutique saw this same watch in the window and was an extra $600 dollars. Some short comings (this is nit-picking) it does NOT say tag on the side of the face like the lower and higher end formula 1's, and the bezel doesn't move. I'm not a diver, so the bezel is not a selling point to me, but I was a little bummed about the lack of the brand name on the side. It is a nice solid watch, it feels and looks amazing.
The biggest problem is once you start buying luxury watches you sort of get hooked.
Now I need to save up for a Grand Carrera Automatic Calibre 6 RS.
review image
22 comments|40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2012
Delivered on time, great watch and great price I was planning to wait for Christmas to wear it.... Could not resist... Tried it on and kept it on
on October 30, 2014
The watch works well enough. Some parts like the pull out adjustment pin and the band don't seem to be as sturdy as in my Formula 1 version. The band seems lighter and not as refined.
on March 5, 2015
Love my new watch!!! A little smaller than I anticipated but I love it! Really nice!
on December 8, 2014
Fast delivery and excellent product. This elegant yet sporty watch is exactly what I was looking for! Great Service
on January 4, 2015
Very nice watch, it's better than expected. I liked it so much that I got a second one but in different color.
on December 29, 2014
Excellent watch, I love it. Took it to local jewelry shop to get a link taken out.
on February 5, 2013
My husband loved it ...he really like tagheuer watch since highschool.though its quiet expensive but long lasting!...his 37 now and happy with his new tag watch!
on August 22, 2014