Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on March 25, 2013
I bought this to replace a much-loved pillow from the same manufacturer that had become too soft over several years. My wife requested the old pillow so this is my new one. It is nice and firm and supportive.
on September 27, 2013
I have been looking for a firm pillow for so long. All the ones I've tried have been way too flat and not supportive. This is just right! I aired it out for a day, and it does not smell bad either. Awesome pillow! I just wish I found it sooner.
on December 22, 2013
Great pillow. Very firm and comfortable, but too thick. I wake up with a neck/headache. I didn't return it because of the shipping cost, so I may try to shave an inch or two off of it.
on January 23, 2014
I have found this to be a great pillow, I have been using it for several months and
I love the support, doesn't flatten down and cause the shoulder and arm pain that i
can experience with a pillow that flattens out with pressure. Sleeping better with it and already
bought another for a spare.
on November 3, 2014
My older neck pillow broke down after several years use and I awoke one morning with an awful stiff neck which lasted a couple of weeks. After realizing it was probably my old pillow that caused it, I ordered this one. It took some time to bring my neck problem under control, but once it was, this pillow has kept it from returning. How long this pillow will last is anyone's guess, but it is working for me now and that's all I care about.
on July 23, 2014
Replaced my old contour pillow that had lost its resilience after a couple of years (2 years is a good life span for this type of pillow in my experience) so I tried the IIsotonic Theragel Contour Pillow. It felt a bit stiff to start the first night, then quickly broke in, but now after only a month it is starting to loose its resiliency and feeling of firmness. As a side sleeper I do like the five inch height, but the longevity of this pillow was just far too short.

(I really liked my old pillow and would have bought it again, but I couldn't remember the brand, so as a warning if you find one you like write it down!)
on August 6, 2014
Very supportive while sleeping on my side with just the right amount of firmness. Did not have any chemical smell that seems to plague so memory foam pillows. Sleep is greatly improved after switching to this pillow and wife says that my snoring has been greatly reduced. Decided to give this pillow a shot before spending money on a more expensive memory foam pillow. After using this pillow for a few nights, I've decided I will not need to purchase the other more expensive pillows I was previously considering.
on December 16, 2014
Perfect pillow for me. Most contour pillows have a more rounded support for the neck and I have found those do not provide me with the correct support. The design of this pillow is perfect for me as well as the firmness of it. I plan on buying another one.
on January 1, 2015
The pillow did not retain its firmness throughout the night. While it is firmer than many contour gel pillows, it becomes quite soft and flattens significantly after one sleeps on it for an hour or so.
on November 14, 2014
Gel is cool to the touch. The only issue I have is that the pillow itself is too thick and firm. If it were made just a little bit flatter. It would be a very nice pillow derserving of 5 stars