Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Color: Rafaelian Gold Finish|Style: Daughter|Change

on June 20, 2015
THIS IS FAKE!!!!! Seriously so mad!!
review image review image
22 comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2012
I received an Alex and Ani friend bracelet for my birthday, and loved it.
I decided to buy my daughter one. And they just happened to have a daughter one. So I bought it, and she loves it.
I would definetely purchase another one.
on December 10, 2015
This is NOT an authentic item! Packaging and printing is cheap and fake, card is worn and crumpled. Photo shows authentic packaging on left and this cheap knock off on the right.
on January 14, 2014
Very happy with my purchase! Had an absolute horrible experience dealing with Alex and Ani (as the actual company)!!! Would much rather have my order through Amazon where I know it will be processed right and fast!! Do NOT waste your time or energy trying to deal with Alex and Ani!!
on February 27, 2014
IT was exactly what I was looking for. It goes with everything and is just perfect. So happy with my purchase
on February 7, 2015
I have this to my Sister as her bday gift, she really liked it.
on June 3, 2015
It was not the normal Alex and Ani experience. First of all, even though it says USA it came from China and was not made in the USA. I took a picture of the packaging and the bracelet as evidence. Alex and Ani is NOT made in the USA as they claim at least not all of their products. But guess what....the cost was the same. What a disappointing experience. I bought another similar bracelet for my daughter in law from a local shop and that one had the card telling about the bracelet and the the nice box. Alex and Ani lost a good customer with this sale.
on July 12, 2014
Love ALL my Alex and Ani bracelets I get from Amazon! This one makes a GREAT gift. My 2 kids just gave one to each of their Godmothers for Mother's Day. Big hit. Neither had heard of this line before and were very touched with the "Godmother" sentiment. I have one of my own as well of this bracelet. Cannot go wrong if you like Alex and Ani. Great purchase. Shipped quickly. Came with black pouch. NONE of the 10 or so Alex and Ani bracelets I've bought off of amaZon have come with boxes....so it always puzzles me when I read some of the reviews about people getting boxes with their bracelets. Hmmmmm....??? Oh well. For me, not a deal breaker. Still buy them here. I mainly have bought them for myself, so no box required. If giving as a gift tho, would prefer a box over the little black pouch. Just my preference tho. Pretty bracelet as always. Would recommend!
on January 23, 2014
I ordered for my daughters 23 rd birthday. It her first one !!! She loves her Alex & Ani bangle. The bangle is nice quality. Came in a nice pouch...with authentic paperwork. Perfect gift for all ages. I have a new idea now for every holiday, birthday, etc.
on July 12, 2015
I received my package and opened it to find an empty box. I bought this braclet to tell my mother I was pregnant and got nothing I am 3 months pregnant and very moody now pissed off