Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 26, 2013
The crib itself is good enough- pretty sturdy and what you would expect. Drawers are a good size and are deep but it and the changing table feel a little cheap.

My big issue is that the size of the changing table is 26.5" x 16" when a standard changing pad is usually 32" long. It does come with a very thin pad (less than an inch thick) and obviously there are no fitted sheets for it (I've seen recommendations to use pillow cases/flat sheets or some say IKEA pads are a better fit and they have fitted sheets for their pads as well). I was pretty disappointed that this wasn't mentioned at all in the description.

Another reason why this is an issue is that for a convertible crib to which you have to keep the changing table while using it as a toddler bed, your child will most likely outgrow it before its first birthday. At 1 years old my daughter is 28.5" in length so that means the table is nearly worthless. Really disappointing.

Also you cannot see it on the picture but the drawers do not go the full depth of the crib- instead they fall about 6" short of the full depth and then there are open shelves.

So if you are going to buy this combo DO NOT buy a changing pad for it.
on August 14, 2014
This has been a great crib for our littlest one. We never used the changing area for its purpose because Im short (5ft1) and its just not a good height for me. We just changed it to the toddler bed and I am less than impressed. The 'safety rail' wouldn't contain any toddler at night. If your child scoots down even 4-5 inches they will fall out if they flip over. The safety rail, in my opinion, should cover nearly half of the available space to keep a child from falling. I plan on emailing or calling the company to see if we can order another safety rail for the other end. I know it would be easy enough to use a store bought safety rail however, I feel we shouldn't need that. This is supposed to be a 4 in 1 bed and should perform as such without extras. I will update if/when the company responds. UPDATE: I just spoke with Storkcraft rep who Im pretty I woke from a nap. She informed me to order a second safety rail would be $36 and that there is no one else that I could speak to as they are just a call center but Im welcome to email the company to see if someone would look at it. She told me they have received other calls like mine and that some parents order the second safety rail, some do not. I plan on emailing the company and will hopefully receive a better outcome.
on February 13, 2016
Other than the not standard size changing table other reviewers have mentioned (we just used a pillowcase), this was a great crib for our daughter. It was as easy to assemble as a crib can be expected to be, it was sturdy and attractive, and the drawers worked well and were spacious.
on March 24, 2014
We had a small room for the nursery and wanted a combined crib and changer. This fit the decor of the room and the price was right.

The pros: looks nice, feels durable, compact but offers a full size crib, drawers and shelves. Comes with conversion kit to toddler bed (other brands require a separate purchase).

The cons: instructions weren't entirely clear, a few pieces were cracked or damaged (I was able to use wood glue to repair them sufficiently), the changer is small so it is difficult to find changing pads or covers, you can't detach the changer and have crib only.
on November 11, 2014
This is a great crib. My daughter is now 19 months and it still looks brand new. I was worried that the changing table would be too small. We put a regular pad on it to make it longer and pushed it against the wall. Still works great!
on September 5, 2014
he quality could have been better, but it works. I like the drewers and changing table added on, and the crib is nice. It is a bit complex to put together, and does break fairly easily if too much pressure is applied to certain parts.
on January 25, 2014
Love it !!!! I had my doubts because of the bad reviews but I'm glad that still bought it. .. It was easy to assemble...A good quality for the price... It arrived before the expected delivery date and it was well packaged in a protected box.. So happy :)
on June 14, 2014
Bought this crib when my daughter was six months. Now that she is two we will transition it into a toddler bed. I like that the crib comes with a toddler rail. Initial assembly was a bit tricky but overall the crib is fine.
on March 3, 2014
This is a great piece from Stork Craft. Superior quality and absolutely adorable.

The changing table is great, as well as the drawers - very sturdy.

Takes about 3-4 hours to assemble with two people. But well worth the time.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 4, 2012
A great addition for our new granddaughter when she visits. Well made materials, careful packaging, and fairly clear instructions. A four evening job: unpackage, get rid of packaging and 2 nights of assembly. Nothing to criticize, as pictured, and everything fit perfectly.