Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on November 14, 2012
Bought it as a gift for my wife's birthday. It's delivered to my home in the next day. It's totally a real and beautiful watch. My wife loves it.
on November 8, 2014
bought this for the wife 2 years ago , and she still loves it. still looks new and she get lots of compliments. there are alot of copy cats now but the beauty and diamonds really make this one pop. you will not be disappointed. medium weight so not to heavy.
on January 14, 2016
This watch is gorgeous, but I got it slightly wet, and condensation appeared on the inside. It doesn't seem to be water resistant at all. I am so disappointed that I got a defective one. The price has gone up $500 in the past 2 months so it isn't possible to exchange it for another one.
review image
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 24, 2014
Great craftsmanship, beautiful watch!
on May 9, 2015
Got this beautiful unique watch from my husband, I absolutely love it! Elegant and precise as we both expected.
on July 12, 2015
Elegant, beautiful and will look gorgeous with any outfit and on any wrist.
on January 20, 2016
Beautiful classic watch. Piece of art in my opinion.
on February 8, 2016
Great watch wife loves it