Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

96%

on August 18, 2012
I originally had buyer's remorse before the cart arrived saying Cricut has other carts I own that can make pennants, or triangles. When this arrived, I was pleasantly surprised by the variations and selections. Also there are themed pennants such as hearts useful for holidays and occassions. Just be aware the cuts are so intricate they cannot be cut tiny.
on August 5, 2012
Best cartridge ever. Made great banners for my daughters wedding and everyone wanted to know where I bought them incredible product
on April 11, 2014
Another awesome cartridge I am experimenting with. I wish I would have gotten this one sooner! It is something that truly can be used for creating an over the top banner using the monogram letter from Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Cartridge to spell out Happy Birthday, Welcome Home or even a sports team in their colors using the varsity font on top. I think that this is definitely a party decor cartridge that can add the detail you might be looking for from kids parties to sports parties and birthday events.
on September 3, 2012
This cartridge is the best ive seen, i tried to buy this in several craft places but it was very expensive this was the cheapest anywhere. The cartridge has fabulous designs and will accomodate any function or party. Excelent buy well worth the money
on October 9, 2014
I love the Cricut Pretty Pennants cartridge! My first project was a birthday banner for a friend. The completed banner looked very professional. No one could believe that I made the banner at home. This is a cartridge that I imagine I will use very often. I plan to use it for parties, cards and scrapbooking. The possibilities are endless. I highly recommend purchasing this cartridge.
on October 30, 2013
Anyone who owns a Cricut knows how wonderful a new cartridge is. I have used this to make several banners for parties and showers. I love all the patterns it comes with! Great price, and fast shipping!
on February 7, 2013
I'm new to the Cricut world, but wanted this cartridge for banners. I made a Valentines banner the other day and this is very simple and easy to follow with great designs! Love it!
on April 26, 2013
I love this cartridge and have used the pendants in 6 inch and 2 inch on scrapbooking pages. I am looking forwared to using it on more pages and in card making
on October 16, 2013
I love this cartridge. I think it is one off the best ones I have. I have used it so many times already and it never fails me.
on October 13, 2012
The perfect cartridge for making any pennant banner! Being able to use it for holidays and special celebrations, and at any size make this a great addition to any cartridge collection.