Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Asics Men's Storm Shelter Cap, Magenta, All
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 12, 2012
I got the ASICS Unisex Adult Storm Shelter Cap (same hat, but in black) in time for my 10k race but thought the weather was going to be "too" nice to wear it. Then I remembered that I run in Kansas.

Race Day was 40 degrees and dropping with rain, turning to sleet in the last mile. When I got back to the car, every part of me was dripping, except my head. The cap did a wonderful job of keeping my head warm and dry, both by blocking the wind and the rain. (There were also wind-gusts of 10-15 mph during the race.)

I was looking for a good hat to wear during the winter and during rain storms to keep myself warmer and drier and I have definitely found it.

I'm pretty sure that this cap would warm me up too much during the summer months, but that's okay. If it's raining in July, then there's a good chance I might actually be comfortable with a wet head.

I'd definitely recommend this cap to anyone looking for a good rain hat.

Update 8/13/13: I've worn this hat in the rain several times since last November. I also wore it throughout the winter to keep my head warm. It always does a good job keeping my head dry (and warm) when needed. And as I expected, it is a warm during the summer, even when raining.
on March 9, 2013
Quality hat fully waterproof ...Think I am going to buy another to leave on our rv. Never be caught with wet head again while outing ...