Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on March 1, 2013
Here is what the product description said:

4-Pack of Authentic Scentsy 15 Watt bulbs for PLUG-IN Warmers (Individually Packed In Scentsy Boxes)
Warning: Use of generic bulbs will underheat or overheat your wax causing undesirable results.
NOTE TO VENDORS: If you're selling generic/loose bulbs, don't list your product here as real Scentsy

Juhlin Glass fulfilled my order, but I did NOT receive authentic Scentsy bulbs in Scentsy boxes as described. They came in a loose ziploc bag with bubble wrap. Very disappointing. Especially when the description says, "GUARANTEED to be Authentic Scentsy bulbs in SCENTSY BOXES, NOT loose bulbs in bubble wrap."
44 comments|70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2013
***** My five star review *****

Some people just like to complain. Some people just don't get it.

THESE ARE SCENTSY BULBS! They come in a Scentsy box. I'm not sure what the motive is from some of these reviewers. Maybe they have an AXE to grind.

The Scentsy box was covered in plenty of bubble wrap inside the shipping box. It would take excessive damage to the outer box for these bulbs to break. Besides, you could refuse the shipment, or make a claim if really needed.

And yes, you can purchase these same bulbs from Scentsy for $1.00 each. I know because I went to their web site and started to place an order.
So, I put 4 bulbs in my basket, total $4.00.

After filling out ALL my contact data, including the "must have" phone number (I hate that) And you must fill it out completely before getting to the shipping costs.(I really hate that) The new TOTAL WAS $12.87!

Bulbs $4.00
Shipping $8.00 (for 4 little bulbs??!!)
Tax $0.87
Total $12.87

Amazon price: $8.58
total savings: $4.29

And, since it's Prime, I get 2nd day delivery at NO CHARGE, and there was no TAX.

My guess, it would take about a week from Scentsy, and sent postal with no tracking number.
on February 16, 2013
I bought these for all my Scentsy plug ins. They did warm the scentsy's but 2 days later the light bulbs all burned out. Now my scentsy's have a short and I had to send them (all my plug in's) back to the manufacter.
on September 1, 2013
Total waste of money! Replacement bulbs are only $1 a piece through Scentsy. Just go to the Scentsy website to find a consultant nearby.
on February 28, 2013
This listing clearly states the following:

- 4-Pack of Authentic Scentsy 15 Watt bulbs for PLUG-IN Warmers (Individually Packed in Scentsy Boxes)
- GUARANTEED to be Authentic Scentsy bulbs in SCENTSY BOXES, NOT loose bulbs in bubble wrap.

While shipping was fast, what I received were four individual bulbs, in bubble wrap. Additionally, the bulb bases are gold colored, not silver colored like Scentsy bulbs. I have absolutely no idea what wattage these bulbs are. I contacted the seller through Amazon and received no response.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!
VINE VOICEon March 1, 2014
I was a little hesitant about ordering these bulbs because of the mixed reviews. However, my 15-watt Scentsy light bulbs arrived within a couple of days and all four were protected by bubble wrap and nestled inside individual Scentsy boxes. I received exactly the product I was expecting (and hoping for.) The Scentsy bulb these will replace burned all night, every night, for almost nine months before giving out.
on March 11, 2016
They work!! They work!! These bulbs fit my scentsy warmer perfectly. It is harder to find those bulbs than I thought it would be. I figured living in a large city I wouldn't have an issue with that. But that is not the case. Thanks to Amazon for carrying this product!
on February 28, 2014
I could not get these at Walmart like the gal at the party said I could so had to order them on line. Although the ones that Walmart advertised for Scentcy looked the same they were not high enoug voltage.
on November 20, 2015
My wife has a tart warmer night light which I had a heck of a time finding replacements for. The 15 Watt Bulb (4-Pack) Replacement for Scentsy Plug-In Warmer, KE-15WLITE was just the ticket!. I had tossed the old bulb thinking it was a standard 7C7 bulb. Boy, was I wrong! Great product with fast shipping. Thank you!
on January 12, 2014
I have been searching for the correct bulb for the better homes and gardens wax warmer I have, it plugs straight into the wall plug and it has a very small opening for the bulb. This fits and warms enough to melt the wax! YAY! Well packaged and arrived fully intact unlike other bulbs I had ordered from amazon that arrived shattered.