Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 4, 2012
I got this scooter yesterday and it is epic. The two piece bars are awesome and are the perfect height for me and I am 5' 3". The wheels and bearings are super fast. The grips are great until your hands get sweaty, then they are ok. The brake is awesome and works really good. I love the 4.5 in. wide deck, it makes it easier to land tricks. The headset is not the best but is better than on a razor A (what I used to ride), I am learning to tail whip and it's a bit tricky. The scooter is about 8 pounds so it's really light weight. The clamp is a good, strong, three bolt clamp. Overall, this is a really good scooter

Edit: I have owned this for 2 years now, I'm a lot better rider, but I mainly ride my Phase Two Dirt Scooter now (Check out my review for that too!) but still use this to go to friends house's sometimes or ride it my driveway. I am 5'8" now, the bars are still fine, but I don't love the two piece look anymore. The scooter is still an amazing beginner stunt scooter, but my one issue with it is that the bars come offset from the wheel a lot, I end up fixing it once a week!
I would probably recommend the Hero scooter over this (Red Shaun White scooter with Y bar) as it is just like this one, but with a lot nicer headset that will not let your bars get offset easily. It is also all of $8 more than this one right now.
on November 27, 2012
I bought this for my 11 year old son for his birthday. He was so happy and it preforms all of the tricks he loves doing. It is very well built and is so much better than any of the others he has owned. I would reccommend this product!
on December 28, 2012
My 7 year old is so crazy on his scooters. This is the 3rd one we have bought because he is so hard on them at the skatepark. He loves this one. Very smooth and the handle bar is comfortable. Heavier and sturdier than the simple razors that he first had.
on November 6, 2012
My 12 year old son picked this out as his birthday present. He loves it!
He's rough on scooters, as he does, or tries, a lot of hard landing stunts.
This is holding up rather well.
It's solid, good quality, and he very happy with it.
on November 4, 2012
Exactly what my son wanted. It's durable and it can take the abuse. I'm ordering another one! It came quickly which again made my life easy. Thanks--
on August 13, 2013
REALLY GREAT SCOOTER FOR TRICKS AN EVERYTHING ELES. I'M 18 AROUND 200 6 FEET AN MUSCLE AN THIS THING CAN TAKE A BEATING ( IN A GOOD WAY) LOVE THIS SCOOTER. BUY THIS SCOOTER AN ITS CHEAP I LOVE IT. Can I order some chicken fingers please though? Lmao
on January 8, 2013
This scooter is heavy duty. The one my son had before was about $30 and he broke it in half within about 6 months. This Shaun White Scooter is really well constructed and heavy duty. Don't think my son will be able to break it ;-)
on May 1, 2013
it os very nice but it is a little heavy but not that u cant do tricks runs smooth and is very good for beginers
on December 26, 2012
Bought this for my grandson as a Christmas gift , he cried when he opened it! Tears of joy. Unfortunately the tears of joy turned to frustration due to the fact theres a part missing that attaches the handle bars to the base!! Huge disappointment.
on January 15, 2015
If I could give it 0 stars, I would!! Do not waste your time or money. I purchased 2 of these for Christmas for my boys and 2 weeks later the bearings are completely shot and the scooters are not usable! I have e-mail the seller in hopes that the situation will be immediately rectified. I will update my review once I hear back from the seller...fingers crossed.