Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 10K White Gold Diamond J Back Earrings (1 cttw)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 20, 2013
FWIW: This is the first time i felt compelled to share a review in my years of buying from Amazon.

Understated yet elegant. The hue of blue is deeper than shown in this picture, but imo it's an improvement rather than a detriment. This is noteworthy jewelry.

Also - the packaging is equal to the jewelry. Simple, rich colors that perfectly complement the pieces and showcase their beauty.

Highly recommend - they are stunning.
on January 4, 2013
I really, really, really wanted to like these. The individual earrings were gorgeous -- if only the color blue of each earring matched each other! Although the color difference was very slight, I couldn't get myself to not notice that one was a bit lighter in color than the other. Darn it, had to return for a refund as there were none left to exchange.
on January 27, 2014
These were quite pretty - is they only had been able to be seen in detail as shown. THey were quite small and for that price and reason - they were returned. BE AWARE - Amazon amplifies things so you can see them - they are not what you will actually receive.
on March 24, 2015
I LOVE TASTEFULLY DONE BLING!! I also LOVE blue diamonds!! These fantastic diamond earrings fit both categories. I was terrifically impressed when I opened the jewelry box, and I saw the magnificent pieces!! I will enjoy wearing these diamond hoops with my blue diamond studs; what an impression I will make! The price for these was unbelievable for such exquisite diamond earrings. I AM ONE JOY-FILLED CUSTOMER! THANKS!
on December 4, 2012
These are very nice earrings, however I was expecting the lighter blue shown in the pictures and the blue stones were closer to a navy blue (quite dark), which I didn't want so I returned them.
on December 30, 2013
I saw these and hoped they would match a ring I had that is actually blue diamonds set in silver. They came in and they are a perfect match. They are gorgeous and hang beautifully from the ear. Excellent quality, plenty of compliments at Christmas!!
on February 20, 2014
Really strange, my wife returns EVERYTHING I buy her. She asks for jewelry, then she'll try it on, take pictures, then return it. She says she wants the memories, but doesn't want to spend the money. Anyway, she kept these. And, these weren't cheap. Must say something about these. She still has them.
on February 24, 2016
She complete loved this item. She used the word "Stunning". Of course that was overwritten when she noticed that there wasn't a diamond certification card. Sorry you let me down.
on May 15, 2014
I have seen similar earrings in expensive shops, and found them attractive, The color of the blue diamonds in these was a little greener than I am used to, but they are quite nice.
on December 28, 2012
The earrings look stunning and the price I paid was way below market value. The earrings came in a very appealing package as well.