Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 13, 2013
Really pretty platform pump true to size in my opinion, but I do have a somewhat narrow foot and high instep.
I don't plan on wearing these often, so I didn't want to drop a lot of coin on a shoe that won't see much road-wear. I needed a neutal, beigy color and the light pink was perfect. I don't see any pink, to my eye they look like a slightly pearlized taupe color. These babies are high, but the platform helps. I hope I have enough balance to pull these off because they do look good on the foot and there is something about a pump that just makes a gal feel ever-so-sexy, right ladies?
on January 18, 2013
These shoes are brighter than they appear online (shiny cranberry). They are pretty. They're comfortable. I have'nt taken them for an 8 hour walk yet, but I am preparing to with great anticipation. Heel pads will likely be needed as with most high heels these days. you just don't want to go clogging in high heels!!! The remedy for heel slippage, is inexpensive heel pads. Sometimes it isn't a matter of going down a half size...but a simple interior, minor adjustment. :)
on February 27, 2013
The depiction for selling these heels does not really show all of its good qualities. The shape of the heel is more supportive under the foot than shown as a back of the foot prop and it actually looks taller than the display pictures. The toe box is more oval than pointed and the color is more pink than fushia. The fit is snug, especially for the toes so the toe box will need expanding either from a period of wearing them around the house to break them in or from using shoe expanding processes. Once they are properly adjusted, they are comfortably wonderful to wear. As a guy who likes to wear heels, they are true to size, for any larger would cause them to have a significant gap at the back of the shoes which would tend to slip off upon stepping forward. So I am recommending them, but realize they may need adjustment to feel and wear better, depending on your feet needs.
on March 14, 2013
Enzo Angiolini has done it again, girls, with the creation of this luxurious, take-no-prisoners Goddess stiletto!
I'm 5'8" flat-footed but in these I tower over everyone else and feel like the supermodel of the world that RuPaul always sang to us about. Oh yes, this is *THAT* shoe!
Knowing that I wear a 9.5 in Enzo Angiolini proved to still be accurate as these are definitely true to size.
They're a tad bit on the heavy side, probably from the 3/4" platforms but oddly I don't notice a sense of them being heavy while I'm wearing them. The understated color I chose (the nude, which is called 'light pink synthetic') makes this shoe conservative enough for any office, too. They're just amazing, I love them, and will more than likely purchase at least one more of the colors.
on May 1, 2013
I wore these to an 80s party. They were too tight width wise, but for $20 they worked and were cute. Lots of my friends complimented on how cute they were, but shortly into dancing, I switched to flip flops. If you're not on your feet a lot and if you have a narrow foot, these would be more comfortable.
on April 11, 2013
This was a very sexy shoe, and it seemed of high quality. I had bought it for my wife who is normally a size 6 and rarely has a problem with fit, however we had to return them because they ran too small to keep. We looked to see if a 6 and a half was available, but it isn't. I am going to keep checking because these are very nice looking heels.
on September 27, 2013
nice platform heel - exact color I as looking for. Adds a nice pop of color to an outfit. Comfort is ok - the platform helps. Shiny but not quite as much as a patent. Got some compliments on these!
on December 11, 2012
I bought these pumps for my girlfriend because I wanted her to have a pair of pumps in Tiffany Blue. Let me tell you...These pumps look amazing on her legs. The quality and comfort of these shoes is excellent and they are a high quality pump. Definately worth the $$$. I will be buying more Enzo's for my Girl!
on January 21, 2013
Nice Turquoise color! The shoe is not a bulky looking high heel, which is how a lot of platform shoes can look. They are not very comfortable to wear for long periods of time, hopefully they will stretch out after a little more wear. Overall, I would recommend this shoe.
on February 13, 2013
I haven't owned a pair of shoes yet that I've worn for more than 5 hours that didn't begin to hurt. Women's feet are flat for a reason.

However, these are the kind of shoes that I risk having knee problems (in the future). They are absolutely stunning. I have the pink patent leather and will order the turquoise when I finish writing this review.

I get so many compliments on the pink patent leather - the color is so vibrant. I wore these to a Saturday wedding (wore them all day) and my assessment is as follows on the sizing:

I bought a size 6 and I have no complaints. Most time because I have a chubby foot I order a 6.5 because it provides a 'wider' space...but with these shoes the 6 is just fine.