Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on June 23, 2015
This watch is the perfect size. I have several mid-sized watches so I know what case size looks best on my tiny wrist & this size is perfect. My problem with MK watches is that they all seem so bulky. So I took a chance ordering online with this one. I wanted something a little different than the typical big trendy watch everyone has. Big but not overly bulky, versatile & not to yellow gold. This watch fit the bill & at a great price. Can dress up or down, nice gold color, not too in your face. Trendy but versatile. Everything seems to be in order as far as authenticity. I can't speak for its color fastness yet, so I'm not sure how easily the gold coating will rub off with everyday wear, but to be honest I have a $800 Black Movado that started rubbing after only a couple months of daily wear...so color rub off is expected with any watch in my book & it doesn't take away from the beauty of the watch. Watches are meant to be worn, wear & tear happens & is to be expected. Overall I'm happy!!
on May 28, 2014
My daughters both have this watch in silver and I really liked it but needed a gold watch. I decided to purchase it and love it!
Great price on Amazon. Not too big and not too small. Can wear it casual or dress. Would highly recommend it.
on March 7, 2013
I really love this watch. The band is really feminine, and the sparkles on the face are just enough. Shipped/arrived a few days early too!
on February 26, 2013
I bought this watch for myself to have a more professional and polished timepiece. It is gorgeous and I get many compliments on it.

It took some getting used to since it is large, but also the face is pretty thick. My boyfriend's watch is actually smaller than this. But now that I've been wearing it everyday for a month it feels natural. I don't notice any scratching, even after bumping it into a few things.

I wish I could read it in the dark, that is its only failing.
on March 20, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my gf, & she LOVED it ! I also bought myself a MK watch similar to this. Comes in the original box, with tags and manual. It looks and feels great. No damage to the product, overall out standing !
on March 17, 2015
on June 27, 2015
I am in love. From the second I opened my Amazon package I've been wearing this watch on my wrist. It's beautiful! I browsed through Michael Kors watches for hours, days, weeks trying to determine which one I wanted. This watch is perfect!
on May 3, 2014
I immediately loved it! A little bigger than I'm used to and a little more bling than I'm used to but I'll get used to it! I have to keep telling myself that I deserve it! I am a lover of watches and I've had so many but none like this one! I hope it doesn't scratch to easily or turn my wrist green! We will see.
on September 24, 2015
I bought this for my girlfriend and she was so happy with it. Its got some weight to it and is overall a great quality watch. We have to get a couple of links taken off for her, but thats not even a downfall.
on May 6, 2014
I love this watch. It came perfectly package and the shipping was fast. It was a little big for my had but had a few links removed and now it's PERFECT. The price is great for someone who wants the real deal but is on a budget. I do recommend this watch. I just love mine!!!!!!!!