Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

100%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 18, 2013
Kitten. As you might guess I first heard of Kitten when Paramore annonced they would be opening for them this spring. I am not able to make the Denver show, and I am PISSED off now. I though Kitten was one of those joke bands. This. Is. No. Joke.
I listened to the whole album on Kitten's SoundCloud Account and I fell in love with it. I downloaded the free songs she gives you on here account but that wasn't enough for me. I bought the CD because it was cheaper. I love the album, Cut It Out, Suger, and Christina are some gems for sure on this album. Cut It Out is my favorite song out of all of the 6 songs. Cut It Out is amazing because of the drums and vocals. The drums because it has the Phill Collins drumloop (You know the one I'm talking about), Kitten reminds me much of LIGHTS but a lot less synths, and a lot lower of voice. I love the studio songs, but I'm really excited to attend a Kitten concert some day.

Check out all the songs on their SoundCloud
Even download a couple for free before you decide. But I'm telling you; you'll want the whole thing.

My name is Kevin Mesch
Thanks for Reading
Look out for other of my reviews.
on December 5, 2012
I kept hearing a song on XM AltNation that I absolutely loved. I was always in the car and could never remember the name of the group when I was at a computer to search. One day I finally heard it just as I was pulling into my driveway, so I immediately went in the house and looked up Kitten.

I thought I would just buy the one song Cut It Out. However, after listening to the samples, I ended up buying both the Cut It Out EP and the Sunday School EP. There is not a bad song on either EP. I don't know if any stand out to me quite as much as Cut It Out, though.

I've now had both EPs for about a month and have listened to them quite a bit. The sound kind of reminds a little bit ethereal with a punch mixed with surfer chick alt rock possibly. Trying to find a group I would most compare Kitten's sound to would probably be Metric, I guess, but Kitten still stands out.

If you like Cut It Out, I definitely recommend checking out the Sunday School EP. It is just as good, if not better as a total overall package.
on December 2, 2012
I heard the title track, Cut It Out, on Sirius radio and I was really impressed. Lead singer Chloe Chaidez has amazing vocals especially considering she is only 17 years old. The bands sounds and Chloe's vocals remind me of some of my favorite 80's bands but their music is also very much their own. Every track is a winner. I expect to be hearing a lot more from them in the future.
on May 20, 2013
Like many others, I heard "Cut it Out" on Sirius and thought it was a good tune. I happened to catch Kitten opening for Paramore in Boston 5/15/13 and their set was THE BOMB. Ridiculous energy, technical proficiency, great vibe. All the songs were good. The crowd -- clearly a Paramore fan club, singing along to every Paramore song -- was into Kitten as well, gave them back a lot of energy and it was just a terrific show. Keep your eye on Kitten; as the songwriting tightens, and the sound catches on, they'll be headlining soon.
on July 27, 2013
Good vocals. Good music. Too bad it isn't a full CD.

I look forward to their next release. That being said, I hope they keep enough individuality so that they don't start sounding like other groups out there.
on June 2, 2013
Seen them open for Paramore and I fell in LOVE! Not a lot of songs, but they are amazing!! I highly recommend at least listening to G#! They have gained a fan with me! :)
on June 30, 2013
Kitten makes me purrrrrrrr! The lead singer has a strong powerful voice. I can't wait for their full length album to come out.
on June 10, 2014
my only complaint is the lenght. but this is easily remedied by pushing 'repeat all' after playing. love love love kitten
on July 23, 2013
Great for an EP. Can't wait for the other EP and eventually an LP album's worth of new material. More please.
on December 17, 2013
I love this new band. They've got a great sound & lead singer. Buy this EP. You won't regret it.