Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Finding Nemo: Escape to the Big Blue Special Edition - Nintendo 3DS
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Format: Video Game|Change

on January 6, 2013
There was nothing to do in this game but roll the fish in a baggie through streets and pop bubbles. It may occupy a small child for a short time,but my older kids did not like this game.There are different sections but each one is the same, roll a different fish in a baggie thru streets which wasn't easy. You keep falling through the holes. There were question marks to unlock more levels but my kids were too bored to play it enough to get any farther.We expected alot more for a 3ds game.
on May 29, 2015
My five year old and three year old find this game too difficult, and give up after a few minutes. They don't get the enjoyment out of it that they do out of games like Mario Smash Bros. It was a bit of a waste of money for me.
on February 24, 2015
Very cute game my son loves the movie clips. I think the game is for younger kids like 4-7 it's pretty easy and.older kids might het bored.
on September 28, 2012
If the kids are looking for a brief distraction, this game can be worth while. You're basically trying to get Nemo et cetera out of the tank in the dentist's office. There are a decent group of mini-challenges with each character that save the game. Considering it was always geared towards kids, a huge amount of effort wasn't put into the overall graphics aesthetic. For those of you with kids, this is a good one to bring on a car trip where they can be in and out of it.
on September 23, 2015
did not like it , i have a motion sickness problem with some games, too kiddy like
on March 19, 2015
the kids love nemo, and have had a blast. (4 and 7 year old)
on January 8, 2015
Delightful! Fun and entertaining!
on June 14, 2016
My 5 year old loves it. It might be a little advanced for her and I have had to help her through a few levels but she plays it all the time.
on April 17, 2013
im nearly 30,been a gamer most of my life,and this game gave me some trouble.it does come with a learning curve,but once you figure it out,it does become pretty frickin cool.we're a through and through disney family,despite all the crap we keep hearing about them.i think most of it is either things taken out of context or perverts who have nothing but sex on the mind and thats all they can see in disney.i love them,and i cant wait to go back to orlando.but i digress.the game is awesome.thats all you need to know.think frogger,but more involved.
on December 27, 2013
My daughter just had to have this. She plays it often, seems to enjoy it so I'm happy with it.