Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Mickey Mouse|Change

on February 8, 2013
Way too small of an opening for a boy to sit (mine at 20 months) and fit everything inside without going on the floor...don't bother if you're considering for a boy.
on January 11, 2013
My little one was so excited to get started potty training with this, he loves mickey mouse... We got mickey mouse underwear, sticker chart, everything!!! We were all pumped to fin close ally get this only to be utterly disappointed... It is soooooo small, an 8 month old coulfd not even properly use it, thats how small the opening is, and my sons "ting ting" (sorry tmi) could not even come close to this fitting properly.... We tried with his diaper and he is only 2 1/2, im telling you with how much money it is, heck id be willing to pay more bc of the motivation it provided, if it would be of proper size!!!! Come this is so small its ridiculous!!!!! Beware, i hope other children dont go through such disappointment with such a big milestone, potty training... So so sad!
22 comments| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 16, 2013
I love how cute this is but I just used it as a potty for the first time and was so disappointed. Soooooo small! I thought we were doing something wrong. My 2 year old is on the thinner side and he still had no room. Now it's just going to be used as a step stool.
on January 12, 2014
This potty is fairly unimpressive. We bought it for our son, because he's into Mikey, and we thought it would make it easier to potty train him. Unfortunately, this is probably one of the worst designed potties I've seen. The splash guard isn't high enough to be of much use, especially for boys. Also, it is only held on by gravity, and thus easily gets knocked out of place when sitting down or getting up. Also, when using this as an adapter to a standard size toilet, it is cumbersome to remove and install, since the seat is not attached to the adapter and you have to handle the two separately. Both the yellow color of the seat and black color of the bowl are horrible choices from a sanitary perspective - you can't tell if they're clean or dirty. The seat back is really deep and requires the potty be moved about 3 inches away from the wall before it can be opened. Also, because of the lid's concave design, kids tend to scoot too far back on the seat when sitting down, and get the seat dirty when doing #2.
The arm that comes out from the side does nothing but play an uninteresting sound when pressed down, and only serves as a distraction rather than being useful in some way. I cannot recommend this to anyone.
on February 11, 2013
My daughter loves this she looks forward to going in and sitting on the "hip hip horray!" It's a great aide for potty training my only dislike is that the seat comes apart too easy she pulls the rubber topping off of it like it's a toy. I would still recommend this though as she looks forward to sitting on it.
on September 7, 2015
I have a small arsenal of supplies for potty training my daughter. She's started with a princess potty which shes doing well with, but I wanted to give her another one for the other side of the house and to get used to using different potties. She loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates so we decided to give this one a try. I have mixed feelings about it, but over all the good outweighs the bad.

Pros:
Good- stable design on the base
Comfy/Squishy foam seat
Really cool treasure chest design. I'm sure the other kinds are equally well designed
The top portion (the plastic part and the squishy) seat fit on the regular toilet to provide continuity in the transition to the big potty
The seat is about inches off the ground - the perfect height for my newly-minted two-year-old to sit on

Cons:
The top part doesn't stay on very well
It's kind of difficult to put together - not too bad, but a 2-hand job
The "flush" gives a generic cheer - rather than something Jake-ish (like "Yo Ho! Way to Go!")

My daughter likes this one better than the princess potty, so that's alright with me.
on February 24, 2015
This potty is a cute Mickey Mouse club house theme, my daughter really liked it initially specially the fact that it cheers you on when you "flush". Unfortunately the poor design and small size made this a complete waiste of money as well as a set back in her training. The back is not sturdy and when she goes to sit there is nothing for her to hold to lean down on it (since it's so short and uncomfortable) she ended up putting a little weight in the back and it tipped over and from that moment on she wanted nothing to do with it. I'm hoping she can at least use it as a stool once she gets a little older. Sorry Disney Jr. You fell short this time.
on April 5, 2014
We just purchased this potty and our daughter was very excited about the characters on it. First she stood and the cushion stayed on her butt. And now she overturned backwards while sitting on it. She tried to lean backwards and fell with her back on the lid. She is now pointing at the potty, crying and saying "boo boo". We will certainly be returning this product.
on July 14, 2015
I have twin daughters and discovered we can't have just one potty. I decided to upgrade from the $10 basic potty we have been using to get this.

In short, it's pretty terrible.

The soft cushion seat does not attach to the potty in any way, so when the child gets off, it sticks to their butt. The back is not secured on either, and when my daughter used it as a brace to stand up, it popped off, sending my daughter to the floor and scraping her back.

She's now afraid of the potty.

How you can massively mess up the design of a kid's potty this much is beyond me. It's absolute junk.
on May 30, 2016
I bought this party for my 18 month old daughter. She adores Doc McStuffins! I figured if we had a potty that had one of her favorite characters on it, she would want to use the potty. Everyday we would put her on and explain the whole process to her. It took a couple months for her to show much interest in actually using the potty, but we have a fully potty-trained two-year-old now! She has been going consistently now for at least 2 months. As any other task, it requires dedication on the parents end. She is in the 50th percentile, so she is an average size toddler. It's definitely not too small for her. She fits it very well! She loves the feature of pretend flush as well. It makes a cool sound everytime she goes. This potty has definitely got her wanting to use the bathroom on her own. We even remove the seat and put it on the big toilet so she can go when we don't have the potty chair with us. I love the feature that it's portable and easy to carry around without having to take the whole seat with us. It also doubles up into a stool. Good hand washing is very important! When she's done using the potty, we push the potty over to the sink so she can wash her own hands. Good habits start young! I think this is a great potty chair for learning kid! I would definitely recommend this.