Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 25, 2013
Made for a nice Christmas gift for my mom. She said it tasted it good. I didn't care for the taste myself, but the presentation and packaging is nice. Very cute snowmen.
on January 3, 2013
was as expected, used as a gift but thought it was cute and did what I bought it for and taste good too I hear
on November 29, 2012
While the little snowmen are cute, I would NEVER pay $13 for them! I think we got them at like Wal-mart or Kohls or something for like $5. They are just little glass jars with cocoa.