Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Angry Birds Seasons HD (Fire Edition)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 20, 2012
My grandkids are enjoying this one. We have to set a timer so they know when it's their turn. It has kept them occupied!
on November 14, 2012
I like the fact that there are new levels to this.
Some levels are easy, some are difficult, which reduces frustration!
on May 28, 2013
i play angry birds all the time but the only one thing i can complain about is that the scoring is not right at times. I can hit all cemented blocks, ice blocks, wooden thick sticks as well as the piggies with one shot and I get rated with "one" star of 60K or 70K high score rating. Every day I do the same one over and over with the same star rating. I am thinking that some of the games do not work or programed with a flaw.
on December 14, 2012
Love the halloween season 3 and the countdown to Christmas for season 3! Gives mesomething to look forward to every day!
on September 22, 2012
I really can't tell much difference in the graphics, but the screens are more vibrant, maybe. What I really love is the ability to add to the challenge with the use of Mighty Eagle. All the challenge, frustration, and, finally, the sense of accomplishment when all stars are re-earned (they don't carry over from the older game) and all the feathers have been won.
on December 2, 2013
Come on, really? Update the app and then we have to wait OR pay again to move to the next level? I thought it was only for the first level, but after waiting until today, I went to the second level and when I tried to move to the third level - wait OR pay AGAIN! Really?
on September 21, 2012
ALL ANGRY BIRDS GAMES ARE GREAT. I WISH THEY MAKE THE BIRDS BIGGER; ESPECIALLY THE RED BIRD AND THE BOMBS. I HAVE RECOMMENDED THEM TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. IT'S A GREAT WAY TO SPEND TIME AND HAVE FUN. I RECENTLY RETIRED AND MY DAUGHTER SAW THAT I WAS BORED AND FOR MOTHER'S DAY SHE BOUGHT ME THE KINDLE FIRE. WE IMMEDIATELY DOWLOADED ANGRY BIRDS (WHICH NOW GETS ME IN TROUBLE BECAUSE I SPEND TOO MUCH TIME HAVING FUN WITH THEM). THEY ARE SO ENTERTAINING THAT ONCE I'M FINISHED WITH THE GAMES I DELETE THEM AND START THEM ALL OVER AGAIN. I'VE MASTERED ALMOST ALL OF THE TRICKS AND SCORE HIGH AND I LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING EVERY DAY. IT'S ALSO GREAT WHEN WE GO FOR A LONG DRIVE OR VISITS. PLEASE KEEP MAKING NEW ONES!!!!!!
on September 10, 2012
I love Angry Birds. Some are very difficult, but challenging. What I don't like is that I could download it over and over again. Amazon should have a way that it can tell me that I've already downloaded this version of the game.
on September 20, 2012
When I get home after a hard day at the office, I pick up my Kindle Fire and go right to the Angry Birds games. It is great brain drano for me in that it cleanses the mind of all of the day's unpleasant experiences at work, dealing with actual people I'm convinced the characters in the Dilbert cartoon strip are based on. Zapping those little green piggies is perfect therapy! And Rovio has done some very clever set-ups with this new game. I love the challenge of trying to figure out the strategies. Like I said, mind-cleansing, enjoyable, fun therapy! Get this one!!!
0Comment|146 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 17, 2012
But hate the complaints on either the pricing of the HD or the fact that the updates clear your progress. If you are an avid fan of the Angry Birds series it shouldn't matter on either point. The prices are just a couple of dollars unlike some games available and if it clears your progress you get to star the fun over! I look forward to more Angry Birds series coming out. I have all all them so far, they are fun and addicting.
11 comment|160 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse