Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 19, 2012
This track has a Jack White sound, which I enjoy. But as I listen to this particular song ... I do not know why I got it. I do not like it. It is a genre that I do not usually get ... and, therefore, I cannot recommend it. I will probably delete it after I listen to it a couple more times ... to make sure! s*** happens, yes? :)
VINE VOICEon October 26, 2012
The opening chords and the extremely rhythmic section of pounding drums blare throughout the song "My Love Won't Wait." While listening to the melody from the instrumentation to the vocals several sounds of various bands and artists fill this listener's mind from the White Stripes, Black Keys, the 1990s grunge and post grunge era of Nirvana, Jane's Addiction, or even further back to Led Zeppelin; the undeniable raw drum sound and bluesy raspy vocals from Two Gallants' lead singer and guitarist Adam Stevens and drummer Tyson Vogel, comprise of the distinct sound of this San Francisco duo.

Setting aside the comparisons, the song has interesting poetic lyrics that tell a story of unrelenting love veiled with haunting overtones. The band shows this effectively with Steven's unique vocals and the swirling minor keys from the piano that echoes near the end of the song. Overall, the melody is memorable and worth a listen.
on October 29, 2012
Didn't want to buy this set that this one song is available as part of. I have all the other Trower tracks on CD's. So was great to get this without having to buy, like "Bridge Of Sighs" for the 4th. time. And a great song it is, classic Trower!
on October 5, 2012
Not expecting this, but stimulating, melodic rock- awesome! Reminiscent of the White Album with more edge. Worth a listen, in my opinion.
on October 23, 2012
I can't say a whole lot about this song as I don't remember it other than it was bad. I deleted it quickly after downloading. I'll be more selective next time I download a free song.
on January 7, 2013
The only reason I downloaded it was because it was free
Not to my taste. I really didnt like it at all.
The only reason I downloaded it was because it was free
on November 25, 2012
it was free so it was good to know what new and upcoming artists are up to. This song is not that memorable though but it does have a nice beat.
on July 17, 2013
This song has great elements all throughout, slightly folksey with a lot of heavy parts... I just find it to be quite wonderful.
on December 3, 2012
nice and neat song
seriously love it
I will definitely recommend this album to all of my friends without hesitation~
on October 19, 2014