Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Spider-Mans Doc Ock Ambush (6873)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 19, 2012
I picked this Lego set up for one of my younger siblings as a birthday present. He loved it and the fact that it came with a Spiderman Lego person. He seems to really like playing with the set. The main reason I wrote this review was as a warning.

GET THIS PRODUCT FROM EITHER THE LEGO STORE ONLINE OR AT WALMART. It is a Wal Mart exclusive and is only 29.99 retail. While I am not the biggest fan of Wal Mart, my brother wanted this set. As I write this the cheapest set is 49.99 on amazon which is ridiculous. There is no sense in being overcharged by amazon merchants when a cheaper option is available.

Happy trails.
88 comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2012
amzingly awesome and cool, this set is really awesome based on ultimate spiderman, comes with 3 awesome figure, spider-man (of course), doctor octopus,and iron fist. AWESOME!
on January 1, 2013
What a team for a child who loves both series. My son is Autistic and loves to create and assemble things it keeps his mind busy. He is also dire spider man and Marvel comics fan as well so the two together as one is a no brainer win win.
on March 13, 2014
We were really disappointed with this purchase. We wanted to surprise my autistic son with this product, which I paid a lot of money for, and the box came in all ripped (even though it said "new) and lots of pieces were missing! The minifigures were missing, too, which is my son's favorite part. I learned my lesson never to buy from an individual seller on Amazon again. I trusted this source, but it didn't work out for us.
Dana Long
on February 19, 2014
My son wanted to get this for Christmas when he saw it at the Lego store just prior to the holiday. I knew that my family had purchased LEGO gift cards for him , and I am unemployed. i convinced him to wait until after the holiday and we would come back to the LEGO store to use his cards to purchase it. When we returned to the LEGO STORE after the holidays, we were told it had been " RETIRED" and was no longer available to re-order . We searched several toy and department stores in the area in vain. He was heartbroken, and I felt terrible for not purchasing it when we had the chance.
A good friend of mine recomended AMAZON. I WAS ABLE TO ORDER IT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY.

on January 17, 2014
I bought this for my kids for Christmas, they play with the characters and the car a lot but they don't play with the actual set as much. It does get used mind you, but not as much as the figures...
on February 13, 2013
I bought this for my nephew for Christmas. He loved it! He is quite the Lego maniac, so it did not take him long to assemble it. He played with it quite a bit after assembly. No issues with missing parts, or difficulty in assembling, but I have never had any issues with Lego sets.
on December 30, 2012
My 6 year old isn't much into Legos but loves Spider-Man. He got really aggravated by it until I helped him. It's perfect for the age stated though and quite simple to put together. Fast shipping and great condition.
on October 7, 2012
My grandson loved this product. He is quite the Lego fan; has a lot of Lego sets and will continue to build them, I'm sure.
on June 10, 2014
This is a good product that will be fun for the children. The grandkids and parents love it. Worth the purchase.