Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dust Care Lil' Quickie Hand Broom Vac 17-4405-31
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 17, 2012
Purchased Lil' Quickie 14.4V model #DCST01 metallic red in December 2010.

Pros: Had good suction when charged.
Stands up on it's own.

Cons: Charge didn't last very long. Motor speed slowed noticeably after just 3 or 4 minutes.
On/off switch unhandy when used as stick vac... must stoop down to turn on/off.
"Swivel" feature of the brush head is useless because when swiveled the head doesn't move... just the handle rotates so the head
does not change direction.
I used it primarily for quick pickups an average of 3-5 times per week for 3-5 minutes each time... about half the time as a handheld and half as a stick vac. After 18 months there became times when the charging light would not light without unplugging and replugging it. Eventually no matter what I did the light would only flash as it was being plugged in; i.e., it would not charge. I tried a different (comparable) charger with the same result. I tried the Lil' Quickie charger in another appliance and it worked just fine. I deduced the problem was in a component of the recharging circuitry. BTW, I also noted the Date Code on Lil' Quickie was 10/04 so it was 6 years old when I bought it new!
on March 8, 2013
In a market of cheap and disposable vacuums this one is a pleasant surprise. I was tired of wasting my money on rechargeable vacuums when I was shown the Lil Quickie. It's just better!