Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's AK/1001MPTT Swarovski Crystal Accented Two-Tone Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 3, 2013
I got this watch during a lightening deal and the price was outrageously good. Just received it, and I was surprised by how large it is (no, I didn't pay attention to the measurements in the listing first!). Even so, I LOVE IT! It is really gorgeous. The crystals sparkle like crazy. I'm a little concerned because the crystals don't appear to be held in by prongs, it looks like they may be glued in, and anyone who's had costume jewelry with glued-in stones know they eventually fall out.

It is pretty heavy, which makes it feel like good quality to me. I did look up who makes Anne Klein watches and found out they are made by the same company who makes Armitron, and it's an American company. The length is just a little loose on my wrist. and I have a 7" wrist. You can add or subtract links as needed, but the fold-over clasp is NOT adjustable like on some watches. It does not come with any extra links. If you're thinking about buying this watch for a small, slender woman, you might want to check out the measurements first because like I said, this is a really big watch. I would easily compare it to the same size as a man's watch. That is actually the style right now, but I could see how a petite person might find this watch way too large and heavy for a small wrist.
on January 15, 2013
This was a Lightening Deal, and I really want to like it. But, as others stated, it is JUST TOO BIG! As other reviewers commented, it is not feminine looking at all. I don't find it that attractive. Even though there are the crystals, it is too overwhelmingly masculine. I have a small wrist, and it will have to have some links removed to fit properly.I am afraid that I have procrastinated too long to return it. A 2 and a half rating would be more accurate.

This is a great example of you get what you pay for.
on July 24, 2013
I bought this watch several months ago, in the fall of 2012 as a Christmas present for my husband to give to me! I have been wearing it just about every day now for 7 months and it looks great. The crystal has held up really well, no scratches whatsoever. I'm really hard on my jewelry and watches seem to take a beating from me but this one is probably my favorite watch ever! I'm so happy with this purchase!!!
on January 16, 2013
Both my every day watch and my dress watch are quite conservative with leather bands, so I was in the mood for some bling! Ordered this watch as a $39.95 special, which was an excellent price and low enough to wear just for fun. It's a nice watch, but the few crystals in it were not enough to overcome the wide spaces around the frame which look a little cheesy. Pretty, but I've seen others that are much more attractive. The face is very good looking, and the band is nice. Being two-toned would have allowed me to wear it with more of my other jewelry. However, the watch is VERY thick and heavy. Just a little too clunky for me. Free returns made ordering this a plus, and I took advantage of that program. I'll stilll be "watching" for a deal on some bling.
on April 5, 2013
Ok ladies, styles and fashion change. Last year the boyfriend style watch made a return much to my pleasure. This is a boyfriend style watch. It's large and glamorous. That is what is fashionable now. Do a little research before you purchase, it's not that hard todetermine the size ....heck, there is even a 360 video. If you want a little shriveled miniature old lady watch that went out of style in 2001, this is not the watch for you. It's pretty, I wear it work where there is a small chance it may get banged up but at this price point it's cool. It could look a little better. It's not as pretty as the Michael kors watches for example but it is still pretty.
Also, if you are the commenter that stated that this watch is so big it made it difficult for you to lift you arm, it's time to hit the gym.....if ANY watch makes it difficult for you to lift your arm I can't help but wonder how you were able to type a review with such bird like upper extremity muscle tone.
on January 9, 2013
It's a really nice looking watch, perfect for business and casual occasions. Great bracelet and good combination.
The only thing that I didn't like is that it has some numbers that are not well printed (there're missing some parts of the numbers and sadly, couldn't return it as I saw it out of return time).
The crystals you can barely notice them, they are really small but if you want bigger ones, get a watch that has them at your wanted size.
This one is perfect, elegant and not pretentious.
on January 9, 2013
The Anne Klein watch has a great face and the crystals are stylish but the watch band is very chunky and seems more like a mans watch band than I am used to. It is also heavy on my wrist. I don't know that I will wear it very often unless I can find a smaller and light weight watch band that will fit it. In the future I will view the watches at the stores before ordering any.
on March 28, 2013
Ordered this watch as a Special Feature. The priuce was incredible. It has just enough bling but not obnoxious. Even my 28 year old daughter loves it's "chunky look" that is so "IN". I get compliments on it all of the time. Can be worn with gold or silver earings and necklaces. Can be part of a casual look as well as more dressy. I just LOVE IT!
on January 16, 2013
This is a very nice watch. Gold Box deal and could not be happier. I ordered the silver one first and my sister wanted the two tone one after seeing mine so I watched and when it came up on Gold Box Deal again did not hesitate to order. Can't go wrong with this watch. Very pleased with purchase..
on January 9, 2013
I love this watch - bought it on a lightening deal which made it an especially good bargain. I especially like it because it looks similar to a Michael Kors watch that my daughter has. I didn't want to spend that much on myself but feel like I got a watch that is just as fashionable. I have a very small wrist and the jeweler was able to take out 4 links and now it fits perfectly. I would highly recommend!