Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Akribos XXIV Women's AK544WT Ceramic Multi-Function Bracelet Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 7, 2013
I did a lot of research before purchasing this watch and was so excited when it arrive. First, the watch is not "$895" marked down to $116. It's a $20 watch made in china that doesn't allow you to shorten the band.. literally. I took the watch to one of the top jewelers in the area and he had to take out the pins and re-drill pins in the links to make the band shorter...basically rebuilding the band. A $60 job which I didn't want to spend. I will be shocked if this watch lasts through the summer without breaking or falling off because the link doesn't close securely. Basically I'm coughing it up to a $180 mistake.
on December 4, 2012
This watch looks very well put together and the price was very nice. I purchased it for my wife as a Christmas gift and I don't know if she will like it because it is a very heavy watch with the band. So I guess I will find out in a few weeks. Also, the watch sold by Amazon is out of production and cannot be located on the Akribos web site. That was a bit disappointing, but I guess that is why the price was so good.
on August 21, 2014
It's a beautiful watch and a quality made piece; however, the clasp keeps coming undone and i've brought it to several jewelers who say there's nothing that can be done to rectify the probelm. Therefore, I'm really not getting any enjoyment out of wearing it.
on July 15, 2013
This is a very nice watch! It has a bit of heft to it so it doesn't feel cheap. It is sized for someone with a huge wrist though. Had to have the bracelet sized down by removing 3 links. Took it to a local jeweler and he did it for free! I bought this for my wife and she is very happy with the watch!
on December 27, 2012
I returned this watch, it was huge. Both the face of the watch (too large to really be feminine or refined, which other than the size seems to be the design) and also the wrist band. The most annoying part was that there didn't seem to be any easy way to shorten the wrist band. When thinking about setting out to watch repair I just decided to throw in the towel and send it back. It was very heavy, since I never got to wear it as the wrist band was two lengths too long, I can't say whether it would be uncomfortably heavy or not. Other than the size it looked nice enough.
on February 18, 2014
The band on this watch is so hard to adjust, that I have not found any way to do it. Calling jewelers seems to indicate that most cannot tackle this kind of material and they won't try adjusting it. Makes it almost useless, right?
on July 15, 2013
It's a beautiful watch, but then I like ceramic watches. This model is too big for an average woman's wrist. I'm a size 14 and the band was still too large even after removing the maximum four links. Two of the three dials inside the case are dummies and the numbers are too light for easy reading. I returned the watch.
on April 10, 2013
I love the look of this watch. It has a nice weight on your wrist. I do find it a little hard to read the time in full daylight. I do not use any of the smaller dials on the face and would find it a better watch with only the time dial.
on December 21, 2012
Great watch, it is not a light weight watch that feels cheap, feels solid and durable. Not to mention how great it looks. I have had so many compliments on it. The only problem I had was being able to find a jeweler that can change the links in it to fit my wrist. A bit of advice, go to a jeweler that sells higher end watches, they usually have the tool to change the links. All in all, would recommend the watch to any one!!
on December 23, 2012
Love white ceramic watches... This was a screaming deal for a name brand chronograph, ceramic watch... It's larger & a bit heavy but still a great piece to add to a collection... The band had to have 4 links removed in order to fit without falling off...