Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on February 23, 2015
Sleep is very important to me. So i am probably going to rate this a little harsher than most people.

It fit the bed great, but wasn't as thick as I thought it would be. It makes a small difference, but it is pleasant. For the price, I'm happy. However, if you like a lot of fluff under you... Go with something else.
review image review image review image
11 comment| 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2013
Fits nicely under sheets and does not add extra heat to bed linen, even though it is padded. Lightweight and soft. Washes easily on gentle cycle
0Comment| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2012
I am very impressed with the quality of this mattress cover. Very comfortable. A nice amount of padding, which is gel microfiber! Hard to find in a mattress pad. I have a very thick mattress and not all sheets and pads fit. This was easy to put on my bed but was still snug enough to not cause unnecessary wrinkles in the pad. There is a wide, high-quality elastic to hold the pad in place. Very impressed with such a nice cover for this amazing price!Sleep Tite by Malouf MATTRESS PAD Quilted Mattress Pad - Overfilled with Gelled Microfiber Topper
11 comment| 192 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2015
The mattress pad should be hung dried or at the lowest setting tumble dry and checked in between to be taken out immediately when fully dry....or else, the material covering the bottoms will melt. It is a decent product which fits my thick mattress very well and stays put. The vendor was awesome quick in responding to my concern with drying and replaced the item immediately. The items fits my needs and the vendor response quality and time was A+!
review image
on January 21, 2014
I paired this mattress pad with a memory foam mattress I bought off Amazon. I have to say it is a very good pad. It fits well on the mattress, it is very soft and comfortable and it adds a very good feel to the mattress I bought. Good quality. I will recommend this product..
on June 18, 2013
thought it was a great deal for the price, especially after researching our options on amazon & the local furniture mart. We've this mattress pad in use for 3 months and its survived multiple washings and many lovely nights of sleep.
on February 19, 2013
I had been looking for a new mattress pad and was having a hard time finding a good one on it's own. This fits my bed nicely and I could see how it would have no problem fitting other beds as well. I'm really happy I found this for sale.
on February 13, 2013
You can't beat the price of this and it is very comfortable- washable. It has already been recommended to mulitple friends with children, mattress pads are a must for parents!
on June 3, 2013
It super soft, thick, fits my king bed perfect. I'm very happy with it. And the price wasn't to high. Love it
on June 20, 2013
I put this on my bed with my memory form underneath and my new sheet and quilt and what a good night sleep I got. The deep pockets fit very well.
11 comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse