Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Team Name: New York Giants|Size: 7 3/4|Change

on September 17, 2013
This is a wonderful hat from a quality company, but listen to the two reviews before me - go two sizes up. I've purchased many New Era caps, but this is strangely the only one I've ever had to size up on (7 5/8 to 7 7/8). Weird, right? My huge dome is normally comfortably housed by a size 7 5/8, but this particular Eagles hat was just a little bit too small. Even 7 3/4 was too close for comfort.

See how with Chucks, you have to go a half size down? With this particular Eagles hat, go two sizes up. Trust me. There can't three reviewers here with a head that inexplicably mutates in size for a random Eagles hat. Otherwise, recommended.

SIZE UP.
on November 20, 2012
This cap is 100% polyester. With the cap being black and the logo being in color, it just brings out the bullhead logo moreso and makes it a nice looking cap. The logo is "raised" so, it gives it a 3D look. Rather than the NFL shield being sewn on the back of the cap, the type set font-script for the Texans is sewn on the cap. In this case, the official script with HOUSTON (sewn in red) spelled out over TEXANS (sewn in white) appears on the back of the cap. Perfect for members of TEXANS-NATION...GO TEXANS!
on January 17, 2013
It's hard to find a Denver Broncos hat that is black (and not navy blue). The look is amazing and the fit is comfy and true to size. Keep in mind that this isn't like the old 59Fifty hats that were made of wool and shrunk by a full size as soon as you sweat in it for the first time. Don't expect this to shrink much (if at all) over an extended period of time. It's a great cap!
on October 10, 2013
I rated this hat 5 stars because I like it. Is that enough information or should I write more? The reason I am writing more about this product is that I have to, amazon said so. Not that you don't trust my judgement of a 5 star rating because I believe you do. The truth is that amazon hopes that my credibility as a consumer of Buffalo Bills headgear is further proven by this short synopsis of the product.

What more do you want to know? I could tell you about the sturdy construction of the piece but my 5 star rating says that. I could tell you about how GREAT it makes me look but my 5 star rating already took care of that. I could also mention about all the sexy looks that women now give me when I adorn the product but why? The 5 star rating I JUST gave the hat says that and more.

This is a great hat and I think you should buy it. Just look at my 5 star rating I gave it.
on June 12, 2013
I bought this NFL Baltimore Ravens team had for my grandson before the super bowl game. He loved it. He liked that it came in sizes for a perfect fit. It came in plenty of time before the game.I would recommend this product.
on November 27, 2012
Just a word to the wise, the sizing on this hat is incorrect. The labeled size actually fits a size smaller. I have experienced this many times. I normally wear size 7 1/2, but when I try on that size it fits very tight, like a 7 3/8. Size 7 5/8 fits me. Get the next size up when ordering. In this hat style only.
on January 19, 2013
Easily would have spent $40 at the store for this EXACT fitted! 59fifty does not run cheap, original stickers on the hat, brim is perfectly straight, and in perfect condition. I def. recommend to anyone, do not hesitate, this price is a steal! GO PACKERS!
on February 6, 2013
i bought this hat for my husband as a gift, as he is a die-hard packers fan. he absolutely loves it, and wears it at some point every day, even if its only a few minutes. it looks better in person than it does in the pic too...i would definitely recommend this hat to everyone.
on November 17, 2014
Got this as a gift for my husband who is a Steelers Fan. It didn't really fit his head. The sizing was off. Also, it is so stiff and exactly like the picture. Stiff as a board. Not really a hat that would mold to your head. But then you see a lot of people wearing hats like this in a very stiff, board-like fashion, so maybe I'm just clueless.
on May 12, 2014
I had a solid black but needed to get some red in my next hat, and have not been a fan of the all red. This was perfect for me...I love the red bill contrasting with the black top portion...plus the "49ers" in gold writing on the back takes this hat over the top. I am hesitant to say how much I love it as now other may also buy this hat...but I am very pleased and wore it twice over the weekend! $$$ 49ers hat!