Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Edition: Giants Bouncer|Change

on November 13, 2012
So far Bouncer is my favourite giant to play as. However the above reviewer is right, he's not so good at close combat. He's more specialized for long range attacks. He's also a slightly comedic addition to any collection (well at least I think so, I found him more entertaining than some other Skylanders).

When you first get him, he'll have a shooting attack which works very much like Trigger Happy's main attack from the original Skylanders game. He'll also be able to shoot rockets, but unfortunately you won't be able to control them until you upgrade him. After a bit of upgrading, he'll gain a laser eyebeam attack, which may or may not help with close range attacking (depending on how much you practice with it). The laser eyebeams will also be limited until you upgrade some more.

As you upgrade Bouncer, the shooting attack will get faster and more powerful and soon you'll be able to just hold down the main attack button and spray the field with bullets. The bullets already bounce off walls and surfaces (maybe that's why he's called Bouncer). You can quickly take out one of those troll robot walker things by just holding down the button and pointing in the right direction. The upgrade paths for Bouncer focus on developing either his shooting and eyebeam attacks or his rocket attack. I chose the former path because I wanted to develop the shooting attack further. I cannot comment on the abilities he gets when fully upgraded because I haven't gotten there yet.

While most of the giants in this game are painfully slow, Bouncer moves a little faster (but is still slower than normal size Skylanders) so it's not as painful to move around the field with him for when you need a giant.

Overall, I really enjoy this one.
on February 10, 2013
My son really loved Bouncer. When we play together, he will ask me to play as Bouncer. He made sure that Bouncer was fully upgraded. It is one of his prized skylander giants.
on March 26, 2013
This came very quickly, my grandson and I have a great time playing the Skylander Giants game. He has one at his house and I have mine at my house to when he comes over he can beat me (he gets more practice)
on January 29, 2013
Ordered for my son and HE LOVES IT. Condition was exactly as described and son says he LOVES this skylander character.
on April 10, 2013
We LOVE this game and the characters. My son plays Skylanders for xbox and has many of the characters. They all light up when put on the portal. It's nice to have a game without all the gore and violence that my son is interested in.
NICE PRODUCT.
on August 20, 2013
My 10-year old son collects Skylanders figures. He knows them all by name, including the ones that he doesn't own. We could not find this character in local stores, which made this one even more "rare" and desirable to him. Thanks to Amazon and its sales partners, he finally got Bouncer as a reward for finishing the grading period with high marks.

This was money well spent. He loves it, and will often get this character and the other Skylanders together for epic battles *without* the video game. This toy definitely does double duty, which is nice when you're looking to limit your child's "screen time" and get them to use their imaginations every now and then. Of course, he also loves using it *with* the video game! :)
on March 23, 2013
Got this for my neice's son, he absolutely loved it......I don't get it, but he LOVED it !!! I helped to know ahead of time what he wanted and his requests were so easy and fast via Amazon.......LOVE Amazon
on May 6, 2016
got it for swappables but all it does is give you jems. the whole franchise of these games is to keep you buying more and newer. I'm disappointed with my whole outdated in 6 month investment in a toy. what ever happened to the value in things.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 21, 2012
Bouncer is a tech Skylander. He's a giant and he lights up when put him on the portal, but you should know that his attacks are pretty much like Trigger Happy's. So if you know Trigger Happy's attack you know Bouncer's.

My son Dave (9) would advise you not to buy Bouncer as a first draft pick unless you don't have Trigger Happy. Drobot and Pop Fizz are better selections. In fact, Dave says that Bouncer is a bit of a rip-off since he brings no special skills to the table, and you don't need to get him unless you are a collector.

Pam T~
with the help of Dave 'gameplayer' T~
44 comments| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 31, 2013
Bought this for my son to complete our giants set. Bouncer is average to slightly above average as far as giants go but is obviously much stronger than the normal characters. Easy to use character with some great power. We got regular use out of Bouncer and have had it at level 15 for a while now.