Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Haypi Dragon
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 16, 2012
This app is awesome! It is not laggy or buggy. Also you can pvp once your lvl5! Once you pvp you can earn honors to shop for awesome items! In conclusion this app is awesum!!! Keep up the good work Haypi!!!
on November 15, 2012
Gets very addictive. Very fun to play. Sometimes it force.closes.the first time I open it, but the.second time it workes fine.
on January 13, 2013
Closes often but super fun...LOVE THIS GAME :) kind of similar to angry birds but more challenging. Love how it us more like an rpg
on November 16, 2013
I wanted to tell you how much fun I had with this game. But there is no way within the app to just start and go. You have to register outside of the game. I tried to play it. Nothing. I tried to use account, which alllows you to put in the login and password... no account found. There isn't even a button which says "register". I presume you have to goto the site, but I chose to forgo that option, and remove it.
Why I chose not to goto the site are two-fold. First you shouldn't need to. Second thete are security issues. Kids won't understand this however...
on November 11, 2013
I downloaded this game and was really looking forward to playing it, but unfortunately, I cannot.......
It asks me to login, no matter what I choose. I can't login somewhere that I'm not ever allowed to make an account. There isn't even an option for it anywhere.
Very disappointing and pointless.
on September 12, 2012
I am a Haypi Dragon ADDICT! even though more often than not the game ticks me off and the creators don't seem to be able to release an update without screwing something else up, I cant get enough. plus my friends are here. go server 3!!! Cuz we're way smarter than everybody else. btw you should add me as a friend: PhilsPhan4Life.
on January 25, 2013
this game was pretty enjoyable, with helpful people and a good experience I easily got the hang of this game. Even though sometimes it takes a while to level up and beat a boss, it is worth it.And if you can't, then you can just ask people tor help and, if they're on, they'll probably help you. I just wish it had mabye a little more levels and a faster cool down on beating the bosses. overall, it was a fun game.
on August 22, 2013
I have been playing this game for a few years... that alone is proof that I love it.
I like that it is challenging, but not impossible to get some of the rewards.
I recommend it to all ages.
on January 4, 2013
If you like Angry Bird, then you might like one as well. The only difference is that you can raise dragons to do your bidding. It's not like dragons are fighting, they are throwing bombs at each other and there's the possibility of stunning other dragons. And yes the enemy dragons do attack you with bombs as well, but it's a turn to turn bases.
on August 29, 2013
This is probably one of the best games I've seen yet. The controls are easy to learn and it has great graphics as well. This game gives you almost everything you'd expect. Strategy, PvP, Missions, Storyline.