Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on December 2, 2012
Perfect for the price. Big watch look with simple clean face. Lightweight so it is comfortable all day. I recommend it to my friends
on December 5, 2012
I got this watch on sale during Black Friday sales & I bought it because my son had just asked for a new watch. It arrived quite quickly & we both loved it. It was heavier than I imagined but felt like it would last him years so I was happy. So far it has been doing what it should - keeping accurate time hence I have no complaints.
on April 9, 2015
I have bought a couple of Invictas, and Ive always felt good with the purchase; but no this time. Last week I went to change its batery for the first time and saw its tiny machine, I it was very desapoinet, I mean I didnt expect that in an Invicta, no something that cheap.

I know the cost is low, but it supposed that the List Price was $395... and, come on, we are talking about an Invicta.

Actually the watch is very nice, the outside is really big and it loocks great, one of my favorites in that regard. But I insist, the inside is a cheap machine.
review image review image
on August 26, 2015
This is a very nice watch for the price. Invicta is known for making great divers watches. It has a nice watch face with a simple design and has held up wonderfully for the past year and a half. I haven't needed to replace the battery and I haven't adjusted the time since the day I got it. Although the face is bigger than I thought it would be, and looks a little large on my (smaller than average) wrist.
review image
on February 27, 2014
This Invicta specialty watch is simple and functional. Seems well built - haven't had it long enough to gage the accuracy but with the fact that it has a Japanese movement, I'm sure it will be comparable to other quartz watches in this price range. It will probably be my everyday watch because though large it doesn't seems too heavy on my wrist.
on January 29, 2013
I picked this little beauty up on sale and have been thoroughly satisfied with it. It looks great, isn't too heavy and is quite accurate. I wish it displayed more info (day, year) and had an actual bezel but hey, it was $50 (WAS).
on December 8, 2012
i got this watch on Black Friday sale, it arrived very quickly. i imagined a little smaller and lighter, but still okay, I loved it. I highly recommend it.
on February 8, 2016
It is a very quiet watch! We have several watches, ranging from very low end weekender's to high end formal watches. In this price range we expected it to be solid and beautiful, and hoped it would be quiet. It is all of that and more!

The construction is phenomenal! This watch has us questioning why we would spend more as it is every bit as beautiful as the more expensive options.
on January 2, 2013
I looked at 'tons' of watches in the ~$50 range before settling on this one. I thought it looked really neat and I knew I wanted a big watch. It showed up today and I was disappointed. It looks cheap. If I had seen this in the store I would have never even considered it. Something about the design and copious amounts of metal gives off an easily detectable facade of department store thrift.

Also, take note, it is a huge watch. That has nothing to do with the rating I give it, just an observation. Make sure you really understand what those dimensions they give you mean before you buy it.

I am going to return it. Perhaps I was expecting too much from a forty dollar watch but I don't think so. I think I can find something that does not look quite so cheap in that price range without buying a Timex or Casio.
on February 4, 2014
I now own 3 Invicta watches and I've gotten compliments on all of them. These are $300 watches going for less than $50. The only negative is they don't show the date, but that's what my cell phone is for.