Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: P.F. Changs $25 Gift Card
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Denomination: 25.00|Design Name: Traditional|Change

on October 3, 2013
Loved the food and the service. It's not your typical Chinese restaurant food. Many unusual dishes. The waiters and waitresses make wonderful suggestions, are very friendly and helpful. We always enjoyed our dining visits there.
on September 14, 2013
I purchased this gift card as a christmas gift in 2012. Today I go to use it with them and PF Changs said the card declined. $50 that I paid to be embarrassed in a restaurant. Called the customer service line and the woman said there is money on the card. Counting the meal I ended up paying in cash, I suppose technically I paif $85 to be embarrassed in public. A record for me.
on March 13, 2012
I decided to use paypal to complete the transaction. Unfortunately the format for recipient addresses isn't the most user friendly. I'm computer savvy and I was nervous the gift card wouldn't be received to my sister. You would be better served to use a credit card as that would more than likely have a better format to add or change recipient addresses. Long story short the gift card was received by my sister but it took longer than expected (a couple of weeks).
on January 22, 2013
The perfect gift, especially for someone who likes P.F. Chang's. Hard to go wrong with a gift card; it is the perfect size and always fits :-)
on April 9, 2013
Not personally a fan of this company; but a friend of mine is. She loves their food and hence got plastic to dine to her hearts content. A good steak house card is more better.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2013
This card was a gift and is a great restaurant for a couple or group. Fun atmosphere and lots to choose from.