Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Masque of Betrayal
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$6.15

on April 1, 2000
This was a great historical romance. I love Andrea, and I am glad that she has finally a book set in the states. Dane and Jacqui are really likeable characters, and I loved the kitten "whiskey". Set during the Revelutionary War, Dane and Jacqui follow there hearts and beliefs. Jacqui is daring and not a fainting miss. Dane is the hero of every girls dreams.If you love Andrea you will love this book. Andrea has not let us down with this one.
on January 17, 2005
I prefer Andrea Kane's English settings to the american ones, just personal preference. But if you enjoy the revolutionary time period from America's perspective, then you will love this book. I highly recommend Ms. Kane's books my two favorites are Wishes in the Wind and the Emerald Garden, both of which I gave 4 and a half stars.
on February 27, 2007
I really appreciate Andrea Kane's writing style. Her stories are colorful and very realistic. She keeps the stories rolling along with her wit and humor.

One "little deception" can land a Duke in the Parson's Trap quicker than steamy kisses with a beautiful virgin.
All of these books were very fascinating to me. I love historical settings and the suspense was great. The characters were well developed and made you want to keep reading. I loved it.
on October 3, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I've read almost all of Andrea Kane's historical romances. This was my favorite!
on October 6, 2014