Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 16, 2012
This movie was totally funny!

I'm a big-time fan of the original BHChichuahua, but I found part 2 lacking and forgettable. Part 3 is way better, almost as good as the original in terms of laughs, thanks in large part to newcomer scriptwriter Dana Starfield. There were certain music scenes that had me literally rolling on the floor with laughter, and a certain happy ending that appears halfway through the closing credits that had me in tears.

I feel like a lot of effort was put into this sequal; I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys the original.
on September 19, 2012
This charming film is delightful from the first bark to the last peanut butter pit! If you haven't seen the film and don't know what I'm talking about, let's just say that dogs and peanut butter is a more unbeatable combination than peanut butter and chocolate. George Lopez and the rest of the voice actors give real heart and soul to all the darling dogs, even the ones with bit (or bite sized) parts. And of course, Papi rules! This is Disney at its finest: whimsy, fun, beautiful production value and great animated magic that takes you to a happy, light-hearted place which is sometimes just what the doctor ordered during these stressful, difficult times. I felt like I was on a wonderful fantasy vacation with my lovely dog friends at the very posh Langham Pasadena. Not only five star accommodations, but a five star film all the way! The talking animal effects are the most effective to date and helped pull me into their idyllic, happy world. Felt as rested as if I went on a spa date. Have fun and keep that silly grin on your face! It's Disney baby. Oh, and don't rent this one. Buy it! It will keep the kids quiet and happy for hours as they rewatch all the cute talking puppies, and you'll want to visit again with the Shakespearean chorus of mariachi chihuahuas. Yep, you heard that right!
on October 15, 2012
BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA 3 is defintely a movie for young kids. Adults without kids may find this movie too silly to be enjoyable yet BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA 3 is full of charm and some humor for kids of all ages. Papi and Chloe are back with the kids and their "humans" have gotten a job in a very posh Beverly Hills hotel that caters to both humans and dogs.
BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA 3 is good natured and fun. It does go overboard in camp with dogs in costumes acting and talking like humans. Of course, that is the charm of the film. There is also a good lesson here for kids about accepting others who are different. The lesson centers around little Rosa, who is the runt of her parents' litter. She is small in size but huge in heart and dedication and will prove that dogs of all sizes are equals.
This would be a fun movie to watch with young kids. I imagine the joy and wonder they would experience watching dogs dressing and acting like humans. It is less appealing for adults alone but I had my share of chuckles. Certainly, the scene of Chloe doing a piano recital (and a darn fantastic one) in front of an audience was priceless--that scene alone was worth watching.
Although this movie was direct to video, the quality is A+ and it seems like BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA 3 should have been a theatrical movie. Families are eager to find cute movies for their kids to see in theaters.
BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA 3 is the perfect movie for kids and for families with young kids. This is a great movie for adults to enjoy with their young kids on family night.
on September 21, 2012
This is for sure a Disney classic, because this movie has everything a great disney classic needs, great characters, great/funny/sarcastic villians, and a great catchy song sung by rainia Rodriguez. The story was great the chihuahua animation was awesome really cool, good story and always kept everyone interested in the movie.

I highly reccommend if looking for a good family film!
on December 9, 2015
I love all three movies of the "Chihuahua" Dogs Movies I had one just like that when I was child He lived 9-years He was my buddy Love Him vary much & miss Him vary much I made a mistake I was a kid about 14-years old He came to me to use the Barth Room He touch me soft & genital I did not respond to Him so He went down stars by Him Self I heard every hit of every step I jumped up run to Him He Raised His Little Head Said "O" then blood came from Him Mouth He died I love Him vary much I wish I got up for Him but I failed Him I am now 59-years old I never will for get that. Sorry My Buddy Joey Please For Give Me Johnnie.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2016
Now have all 3 of these Movies. They are all 3 funny and enjoyable for the entire family. I continued to purchase this series as I found that they are a HUGE HIT when all 4 of my Grand children are over for the weekend. (ages 4, 5, 6, & 8) They will ALL actually sit through the movie quietly and ask to watch it numerous times. For Me that alone makes it well worth every penny, and George Lopez brings his usual humor. Arrived ahead of schedule, and packaged well.
on November 24, 2012
This movie is so cute. Way better than the other two. My 4 year old loves to mimic the crazy things they say on the movie. Great family film!
Disney sent this third installment straight to DVD probably realizing it wouldn't grab big box office numbers. However, the series is popular with kids and you can see why---cute dogs, cute dogs and more cute dogs. There's the necessary family values, bumbling villains, and prospects of doom avoided by eleventh hour heroics by the dogs. It's all harmless fun and one can't help getting into the festivities. The voice casting led by George Lopez and Odette Annable does well and the humans gracefully play second fiddle to the canine stars.
Is BHC3 great film-making? No---but its good family viewing. A 4th entry is probably right around the corner.
on October 13, 2012
This is an awesome movie. if you liked the first two then you'll love this thrid installment of the beverly hills chihuahua series. papi is back with his family and is better than ever. and geroge lopez returns to his role as papi. this is a great movie for disney fans and dog lovers. if you have not seen this movie then i recommend you do
on December 17, 2012
Papi, the main doggie, is going to party to celebrate friends and family. He and his canine friends move into a posh Beverly Hills hotel. But Rosa, littlest member, feels less special. Papi helps her find strength, more than she expected. Funny, loving, exciting for the whole family. Cute movie