Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: Black with Pink Logo|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on November 8, 2012
I bought the earbuds for my fourteen year old daughter, and she LOVES them. The shipping was about a day early and well packaged. The price was fair, and I recommend that if you have a teenage daughter you should get her these.
on February 6, 2013
This product is so cheap!!! The earbuds literally fell apart when my daughter opened them on Christmas Day. Buyer beware!
on March 7, 2014
I chose to purchase these headphones for my sister, who is an avid One Direction fan (a.k.a. a "Directioner"). These headphones were purchased for her iPod Touch 5G and she absolutely loves them. While these headphones may not be "Beats" or "Bose" quality, they still offer an exceptional sound quality that is not to be overlooked (comparable to low end SkullCandy earbuds). The pricing for these headphones are perfect.

The only complaint I heard was some discomfort with the heart-shape design, as they are a little bulkier than normal earbuds. Other than that, these are great and the perfect gift for any Directioner.
on February 10, 2014
This was gift, but my pre-teen neighbor could not keep the earbuds in her ears because they were so heavy. She loved the little bag and uses it all the time. Would not recommend if you want earbuds! Overall this was an expensive little pouch.
on January 4, 2014
I bought these for my daughter, who LOVES One Direction. Sure, she absolutely loved these earbuds and the carrying case was a plus, since a picture of the band is on there. She loved the black and pink together and was so excited to receive earbuds with the band's logo on them. They seemed to be the perfect gift.

However, the earbuds don't sound very good and after a month of use, one side stopped working. I don't know if this is typical, but I ended up getting her a good set of earbuds with a warranty, so she can listen to her beloved One Direction without the hassle.

Great for One Direction fans, if they just want the "stuff" but not good quality to actually use.
on November 24, 2012
My daughter will love these for Christmas! So will her best friend that we bought these for her birthday!! Girls are so in Love with this group!
on December 13, 2012
This are cute little ear buds - nothing spectacular - but good quality and work well. My daughter loved them!
on February 21, 2016
My daughter, a huge fan of One Direction was very excited to receive these earbuds in her Christmas stocking. Unfortunately, they fell apart within 2 weeks. She did not report that there was anything wrong with the sound quality, they just didn't stand up to her use.
on April 30, 2016
These were birthday gift's for my niece. She is a huge 1D fan. The earbuds have survived her teenage life meaning have not broken, torn, or fell apart. This is saying a lot due to my niece being famous for destroying past earbuds. The cord has not snapped and the sound is very good. The pouch that comes with the earbuds is very cute. She is able to store the buds in her book bag for school and not tangle or misplace them with the pouch. Recommend these for the 1D fan.
on January 9, 2013
My daughter got an iPad for Christmas and with her being a big 1D fan, these seemed to be a natural fit.

She decided she doesn't like ANY kind of ear buds so these fellas are still in the packaging. I'll keep them around in case she decided that ear buds are a good thing.

In looking at them I can tell the quality is there and I'm sure they will hold up to any use they receive.