Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BGSD Men's "Derrick" Leather Bomber Jacket
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 2, 2012
I just received this jacket on Friday. I ordered it on cyber Monday for a christmas gift for my husband. I will try to update this after he gives me his feedback.
My first impressions are great. It comes packaged on a decent hangar in plastic and a large enough box. I ordered a brown one, yet it is so dark, it almost looks black. The stitching is well done and is a good value for how nice it looks. The leather is soft and it should be comfortable to wear. I would say it is a medium weight jacket, for most weather conditions except for below zero weather. I ordered an XL, and it seems true to size. My guy is about a 44, and there should be plenty of room to layer a bulky sweater and shirt when the weather is colder.
I think he will look real sharp in this nice jacket!
on April 11, 2013
Bottom line: Don't let low price fool you - this is a really nice jacket.

Supple lamb-skin leather. It is made in China, but quality is very good. No flaws in the leather, well fitted full polyester (un-insulated) lining, uniform seams and stitching. Three interior pockets (2-L, 1-R) plus the two outside. Metal zipper (not a cheapy nylon zipper). Fits well. Good room for shoulder movement and such. Comfortable for driving as well. Snap cuffs with two settings. No complaints on sleeve length.

Very light weight which is what I wanted. This is a really nice mild weather jacket. I would not recommend this as a rough-use coat because the lamb-skin leather will likely not withstand abuse (e.g., it's not a motorcycle jacket). As a dressier-casual jacket it is great. I expect to get a lot of use out of this jacket.
on January 22, 2013
Cut a little large but that's ok for me since I like my jackets with a loose rather than a snug fit. The leather looks nice and it is comfortable. It's more of a light weight jacket for autumn or spring so it won't keep you warm on a very cold day. I would recommentd this product. For the price, it is an excellent buy.
on December 10, 2012
I'm living in medal east and I was searching for leather jacket with good price ,, when I saw this offer in amazon I really been amazed ,it's classic and nice looking jacket ,, my advice for who looking for classic with excellent price, you can go for it , really dont miss it ;)
on March 22, 2015
My husband is very happy with his jacket. He hangs it on the outside of the closet door in the den so he can look at it. Sometimes he puts it on in the house just to smell the leather. This jacket is a winner.
on January 16, 2013
The jacket looks nice, however I only wore it once. As soon as I tried to place something in the pocket, it ripped.
on January 28, 2013
Excellent quality. Excelente producto. Love it's texture. Fits amazing. Talla fenomenalmente bien. Awesome cost benefit relation. Without doubt I recommend this product
on December 11, 2013
The jacket of quality, soft leather, well sewn. Very convenient and pleasant to use. Stylish looks with classic trousers and jeans. Thin lining of polyester.
on March 21, 2013
my husband loved it! Very nice fit and super price for great quality leather. The jacket fits true to size.
on January 9, 2015
Nice, soft leather and perfect fit. Wish lining were warmer, but pretty good value for the price.