Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Baby Boy
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on November 5, 2012
For King and Country have created a beautiful new Christmas tradition. Great harmonies, powerful lyrics, it is a great way to get into the Christmas spirit. If you are a fan of Luke and Joel's first offering, Crave, you will love Baby Boy. If you are not familiar with this pair of Aussie brothers do yourself a favor and check them out, you will not be disappointed.
on December 29, 2012
It's so different with a soldier theme. I love everything from King & Country for I saw them in person and was AMAZED at their creativity with sound. Unbelievably creative group on the up and coming to be #1!
on January 28, 2013
Wow. This is such a great explanation and example of what God sent to this world for us. Jesus was just a BABY! A baby so fragile and humble came to save all of us sinners so we could live forever with Him. This is more centered around a Christmas song but I am listening to it all year long.
on September 27, 2013
I had heard of For King & Country through listening to KLOVE radio, but never really gotten into their music. They recently came to my state and performed, and I fell in love with their music and its messages! Bought their album CRAVE on here as well, and saw that they also had this track out.
on December 9, 2012
Amazing! Amazing! These brothers are incredible! Their message, their instrumentation, their voices! They have it all, and the are so good-lookin!
on January 20, 2013
I love this song explains the human side of Jesus, that he did come to this world and can relate to us, but that he is also strong enough to save us, far greater than any human ever could, showing both the human and the divine side of Jesus!!!!
on January 14, 2013
I loved hearing this song on the radio during Christmas. So I decided to look for the album, but only found a single. But thats ok the song is a great song. These guys are very talented.
on January 11, 2013
I heard the song on the radio and fell in love! I already love For King & Country so I was excited to support their first Christmas single! Beautiful song and lyrics!
on June 26, 2013
This sound is awsome, first heard it in one of King and Countries Christmas concerts. WOW. We got to do a QandA with the band, these guys are the real deal.
on February 15, 2013
I didn't realize these guys were Rebecca St. James' brothers?! I heard this song on E! News and knew I had to get it! It's a great christmas song.